CALL TO ARMS!! VOTE FOR COMBAT MISSION

HEy fellow CM'ers I noticed they had CM on Adrenalin vault for download and it has a rating system for the demos - CM is ranking high although there are only 13 votes :P

Wargamers Do your duty and put this game where it should be eek.gif AT THE TOP !!!!!!!!

heres the link guys smile.gif

http://www.avault.com/pcrl/ratings/demo_rater.asp?demo=combatmission

thanks for your support

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just gave it a 100, although it only has an 82.9 average. Who the hell gave it less than a 100?

It is, by the way, now the highest rated demo on the site.

[i wonder if it'll accept a vote of 110?...]

[This message has been edited by Hundminen (edited 05-15-2000).]

Guest Pham

Just voted, and it's now #2, with the highest average score on the whole list. Thanks for the heads up, SS_PanzerLeader.

It has my vote ... I gave it a 70, I think it has a nice beat and I could probably dance to it ... WHOA! what the hell am I thinking of, oh right, Dick Clark and American Bandstand ... CM got 100 smile.gif

Joe

------------------

"Son," says I to him, "you're a Dragon. And a Dragon ACTS like a Dragon or he doesn't act at all."

Smrgol, Dragon

Guest Big Time Software

I think I gave it a 97... damn, obviously I need work on my self-promotion skills! biggrin.gif

Charles

Good recon SS. I fired for effect. Had to, after that last fire fight in CE. Seeing is believing! Those potato mashers and pineapples arcing through the air! Wow.

TUR for C, is suppose to be working on a updated review. Keep a look out for it.

------------------

"The Legitimate object of war is a more perfect peace."

Guest MantaRay

I gave it a 99, since nothing is perfect(especially my ambushing of that damn Panther)and I fell ok with that. Hey it was even better than Charles...and he should know!!!! smile.gif

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily