CALL TO ARMS!! VOTE FOR COMBAT MISSION

If I gave it 100 I wouldn't be able to call myself a Grognard...so I gave it 99 :)

I remember from some time ago another ladder thingy that rates internet downloads and commercial games. You had 20 votes to use every month of something. Hmm, now what was that called again and how do I get back into it...

Bruce

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest goonch

I just did my part for the war!!!

ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

------------------

leave the gun, don't forget the cannolies.

Guest MantaRay

Also you may consider giving Zero's to some of the games that are close in ratings. I did for a few of them. If this is a grass-roots campaign for CM, then I am the weed. biggrin.gif

Boy Steve you must be proud of us now!!!! LOL

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

I voted a little earlier this morning. Gave it a 98. Like others said nothing is perfect and I didn't want the folks over there thinking that we were all just loading up 100 ratings in order to boost the game. Besides, I think the overall rating at the time was approaching the mid 90's anyways.

Mikester out.

Oh gees wink.gif. This is the funniest thread I've seen in a long while..

I have a feeling this'll go down with the "500 post, we broke the forum again" thread of yore wink.gif.

Ps. I gave it 100.

P.p.s. Does anyone know of any more voting sites?

Guest smbutler

I gave the demo a 93. Why? it's an awesome game. No, the AI is not perfect, as some have complained, but my understanding of AI

(artificial intelligence) is that it will never think just like our indescribably complex brains. But this game does make you THINK.You have to learn from your mistakes and solve tactical problems. I, for instance, have learned something about cross fire (how to establish it and the bloody mess that results when you get caught in it), and I have learned that Panzershreiks can make a loud, teeth- rattling "pang" when they puncture Shermans unprotected by cover or grunts. This brings me to the game's second strength: it is also a lot of fun...

Don't forget, guys, a 100 rating doesn't mean you think the game is

"perfect". No game is absolutely perfect. I think the 100 rating

means you think that CM is as close to perfect as you have

ever seen a game be when it first comes out. And when of thought of

that way, I can easily give CM a 100 rating. If CM doesn't deserve

100, what does? It's a revolutionary wargame of the very highest

quality. It deserves 100 or at the very least, 99. smile.gif