How Hot is Ukraine Gonna Get?

Probus

3 minutes ago, The_MonkeyKing said:

Great post!

image.png.58bfa5badf93a68d4ab177aea67d0b01.png

Oh good, he is now aligning himself with the Ukrainian military in that he wants a lot of Russian soldiers dead too.

A few months ago that dickhead was advocating we learn from Beria. Setting up Stalin as an example is practically a de-escalating move.  Perhaps soon he will move to an even more moderate example:

to0AuQb.jpeg

Cripes, I can't step away from the computer for more than an hour without Ukraine taking something big!  I'd call that a great day :)

Where do things stand now that daylight has come to an end in Ukraine?  Looks like the operation to cut off Izyum is over, the forces in Izyum retreated and/or surrendered, and now Lyman is in play.  I expect offensive operations by Ukraine in places we have not yet heard from.

This is collapse folks.  And it couldn't happen to nicer folk.

Steve

2 minutes ago, Battlefront.com said:

Cripes, I can't step away from the computer for more than an hour without Ukraine taking something big!  I'd call that a great day :)

Where do things stand now that daylight has come to an end in Ukraine?  Looks like the operation to cut off Izyum is over, the forces in Izyum retreated and/or surrendered, and now Lyman is in play.  I expect offensive operations by Ukraine in places we have not yet heard from.

Steve

Indeed.

I am starting to wonder how wide and deep this is going to spread, as these types of things then to do.

5 minutes ago, Battlefront.com said:

Steve

From my reading fog of war is still too thick to tell with certainty- note all info of the tip of the spear is basically still Rumint.

Confirmed lossess so far came from several BTG's and auxiliaries that got whacked by initiall offensive. But real fruit will be Izyum group- Muscovites there probably will be done sooner or later as well, it's too much equipment to reatreat them just like that... Lyman looks very interesting as well...

There are some reports of fighting several kms north of Schevchenkove.

Edited by Beleg85

As if Russian "blitzkrieg" 24/02 had the name "Mangust jump" :)

And here is Rybar's map on midday... Mangust... Or "polar fox" (in Russian "polar fox" is "pyesyets" and this word often use as light sinonym of filthy word "pizdets" - "total fu..g mess, fail and collapse of something")  So in Russian "polar fox came to you" is really depict current situation 😀       

Зображення

Operation Frederikus - 2

Зображення

Edited by Haiduk

Given that

A) current offensive started quite a long way from the river, and

ii) offensive appears to be accelerating

It'd be nice to see UKR bounce the river when they get there. Log would be tough on the far side, but if RUS is in freefall by then (actual freefall, not Kiev-style wishful thinking freefall) that may not matter too much.

30 minutes ago, Battlefront.com said:

Soldier of 93rd brigade: Do you remember about news from which all have to fu..g amaze? Well, they not advertized yet, all enjoyable ahead

Edited by Haiduk

18 minutes ago, Haiduk said:

As if Russian "blitzkrieg" 24/02 had the name "Mangust jump" :)

And here is Rybar's map on midday... Mangust... Or "polar fox" (in Russian "polar fox" is "pyesyets" and this word often use as light sinonym of filthy word "pizdets" - "total fu..g mess, fail and collapse of something")  So in Russian "polar fox came to you" is really depict current situation 😀       

Зображення

Operation Frederikus - 2

Зображення

I really want to see a photo/video of the Ukrainian north/south junction 🤩🤩

Russian collaborants, defected chiefs, police (for examle, police of Kupiansk betrayed almost all) are fleing to Svatove, Luhansk oblast. Russian reserves reportedly are hastly deploying on Svatove - Kreminna line. this is mostly 3rd Corps, which now move from the south of Donetsk oblast to the north of Luhansk oblast, but maybe some other units also will be moved there  

3 minutes ago, kraze said:

"In a hot war we will win in Ukraine in 2 days. LOL it's Ukraine - like what it would take to win there?"

Ahh schadenfreude my dear, dear friend....

Do you think the new propagandists will have to shoot the old propagandists on live TV? Or will the the new batch appear by immaculate conception with never a whisper of the previous crew. 🤣😂😅

RU soldier from Kupyansk 2 PM

1. It chaos

2. Everything if f*cked

3. Moral is very low

4. Situation worsening every minute

5. However they got a good commander from other area who tries to stabilise situation and reserves are finaly coming, he hopes they will arrive in time

2 minutes ago, Grigb said:

5. However they got a good commander from other area who tries to stabilise situation and reserves are finaly coming, he hopes they will arrive in time

Hopefully these troops came from the Lyman sector.  Therefore they'd be trying to save a city whose use as supply hub is already destroyed by removing troops that would keep open the retreat corridor out of the Izyum pocket.  If so, I'll take that trade.