Official Discord Server Combat Mission

Combat Mission has its Official Discord Server

Join us and enjoy an environment where everything has been designed and tailored for you.

News and updates in real-time, more than 4 languages, GO LIVE stream with one click, a large area for the community with spaces for PBEM Multiplayer, find opponent, Tournaments, Wall of Honor, Screenshot, Support area, tutorials, guide materials, strategies, map editing, AAR, and much more.

Join us now here https://discord.gg/E3crsQgCS2

Combat_Mission_Cold_War_Discord-Server_EventCapsule.jpg

Edited by Roby7979

1 hour ago, SergeantSqook said:

He left on his own after he got muted for 10 minutes for lying to someone asking if they should buy CMBN and then getting snippy when he was called out on it.

Truly the mod team are unhinged savages.

LOL nice. Use your ignore list here so you don't have to read this snowflake's temper tantrums.

51 minutes ago, Bud Backer said:

I think it’s great that CM has an official Discord. I am a bit confused though, are CM staff sponsoring/organizing/running it? Maybe I missed it and it’s actually clearly spelled our somewhere. 

They are Matrix Games people. They didn't say enough yet to tell whether they are hardcore CM players.

The inofficial one has hardcore aplenty.

18 hours ago, SergeantSqook said:

He left on his own after he got muted for 10 minutes for lying to someone asking if they should buy CMBN and then getting snippy when he was called out on it.

Truly the mod team are unhinged savages.

I said CMBN runs worse than the other titles, this isn't lying.. it's a fact. Wake up.

3 hours ago, Artkin said:

I said CMBN runs worse than the other titles, this isn't lying.. it's a fact. Wake up.

First of all, you didn't say "CMBN runs worse than the other titles" you said

660761021_Screenshot2021-12-14090401.png.21444d718716406012182dc43217d9eb.png

Which is objectively not true. Not only that, but just because YOUR CMBN runs worse doesn't make that a universal fact

Second of all, that is one of the things you said that was a lie

135093728_Screenshot2021-12-14090245.png.f92171cd4133220ed9521c0edef5dd53.png

You also said this, which is also not true. All of the scenarios, at least in MY CMBN, including Operation Linett(all four versions) work fine.

We keep plenty of logs for exactly this kind of thing, so don't waste peoples time any more than this.

14 minutes ago, SergeantSqook said:

Which is objectively not true. Not only that, but just because YOUR CMBN runs worse doesn't make that a universal fact

You also said this, which is also not true. All of the scenarios, at least in MY CMBN, including Operation Linett(all four versions) work fine.

We keep plenty of logs for exactly this kind of thing, so don't waste peoples time any more than this.

Babes brought receipts

I notice in CMBN that lots of hedgerows tend to make a difference in graphical performance.  That does NOT make it too laggy to play, especially given the 10 million hours of play that we've collectively put into BN.  That doesn't mean we need to 'wake up'.  We're not f-ing stupid, and that kinda acts like we all are. 

Maybe it's your PC/graphics settings?  Maybe simplify the shrubbery?  I actually know some guys that work in the Shrubbery Dept; all very nice other than stealing that map of time back in the day (will only be understood by true aficionados of the motion picture arts)

1 hour ago, SergeantSqook said:

Lol what was the rest of that conversation? Cherry picking?

Yeah right, try playing that in real time and then tell me it works fine. Because it doesn't.

Edited by Artkin

24 minutes ago, Artkin said:

Lol what was the rest of that conversation? Cherry picking?

Yeah right, try playing that in real time and then tell me it works fine. Because it doesn't.

You are the saltiest mfer on the planet lmao