Custom 3D Models and Mods Compilation

5 minutes ago, ViperAssassin26 said:

the helmet I'm speaking of is called TACP its mostly used by Special Operations. i tried to post a photo but the size was too big. but yes i will contact him after work. let me know if you need me to PM you what i have so far. 

in the way to help, I would need like saying the helmet picture and eventual a blend file, if you agree send me a PM when ready !

31 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

@JM Stuff  Did you do any more with the minaret?  I'd love to give it a look.  B)

Sorry I proposed and let it in "my JMs Corner" entire weeks long never recieve notification, now I deleted it,... I will check if I keep a copy, but I doubt !

This was my last post about minaret I recieve one answer about it let it weeks on my Corner but never more recieve comments I was hopping tha the peoples were happy and can download it ? 

On 6/25/2021 at 2:12 PM, JM Stuff said:

OK guys in the link here 👇 open the JM Stuff to find the folder Minaret, this is a new one, with a picture, to compare the size with respectivly 1, 6, 11, 14 floors of differents buildings I let also the texture in bmp naming builing 17, in case you want to working on,... hope this work now !

tell me about the size in height but also in thickness. 

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

• 2 months later...
On 10/14/2021 at 3:12 PM, JM Stuff said:

Sorry I proposed and let it in "my JMs Corner" entire weeks long never recieve notification, now I deleted it,... I will check if I keep a copy, but I doubt !

This was my last post about minaret I recieve one answer about it let it weeks on my Corner but never more recieve comments I was hopping tha the peoples were happy and can download it ? 

Sorry JM, work has basically taken me out of all gaming or design activity since the middle of 2021. I greatly appreciate your attempts however.

1 hour ago, LongLeftFlank said:

Sorry JM, work has basically taken me out of all gaming or design activity since the middle of 2021. I greatly appreciate your attempts however.

Thank you, don't  need to apologise, work is work I  understand myself, I will check again if I find it in case somebody are interrested.

JM

• 6 months later...

I might be a little too late to the party (story of my life), but I figured it might be worth a shot to ask.... Could anybody help me out with some construction vehicle flavor objects for CMBS? I'm working on a campaign that takes place in the first week of the Russian invasion of Ukraine this year (2022), and a construction site plays a pretty significant role in the opening battle. It would be awesome to have actual construction vehicles to place as flavor objects instead of using a forklift for everything, but I'm not quite intelligent enough to understand how to make that happen. I've included pictures of models I liked, but beggars can't be choosers so I'll take whatever I can get. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help!

- Josh

cadnav-1G004203422.jpg

cadnav-220406164606.jpeg

cadnav-200H0115A1.jpeg

cadnav-150HQ50P5.jpg

cadnav-160325192457-50.jpg

cadnav-15091H14620-52.jpg

4 hours ago, TheFriendlyFelon said:

I might be a little too late to the party (story of my life), but I figured it might be worth a shot to ask.... Could anybody help me out with some construction vehicle flavor objects for CMBS? I'm working on a campaign that takes place in the first week of the Russian invasion of Ukraine this year (2022), and a construction site plays a pretty significant role in the opening battle. It would be awesome to have actual construction vehicles to place as flavor objects instead of using a forklift for everything, but I'm not quite intelligent enough to understand how to make that happen. I've included pictures of models I liked, but beggars can't be choosers so I'll take whatever I can get. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help!

- Josh

cadnav-1G004203422.jpg

cadnav-220406164606.jpeg

cadnav-200H0115A1.jpeg

cadnav-150HQ50P5.jpg

cadnav-160325192457-50.jpg

cadnav-15091H14620-52.jpg

@37mm and @Aquila-SmartWargames have done some pretty amazing stuff with importing content to the game. I'm sure one of these guys can help you out.

Edit: oh right this is the thread

Edited by Artkin

Hi josh @TheFriendlyFelon you have to know that not all 3d models are easy to be imported in the game, is not because you can import export from blender that you can let it shining in CM but I can take a look on,  send me first a model that you would like to see in the game and I will see if I can do something.

PS your support will be helpfull because I dont have CMBS so I cannot test it ...

for the little story I made the famous tractor for Ukraine, but because this was not helpfull I let fall the mod see on the forum place.

JM

5 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Hi josh @TheFriendlyFelon you have to know that not all 3d models are easy to be imported in the game, is not because you can import export from blender that you can let it shining in CM but I can take a look on,  send me first a model that you would like to see in the game and I will see if I can do something.

PS your support will be helpfull because I dont have CMBS so I cannot test it ...

for the little story I made the famous tractor for Ukraine, but because this was not helpfull I let fall the mod see on the forum place.

JM

Hey man! Thanks for being willing to help me out!

I don't really understand the process so I'm not sure how difficult any of the models I was looking at will be to import, but I'll be happy with anything you can make happen!

I'll definitely help you test it out. Seems like you've done some cool stuff in the past, so I'm sure you'll nail this.

Here's the links to a few models. You can pick whichever one is easiest!

https://www.cadnav.com/3d-models/model-34181.html

https://www.cadnav.com/3d-models/model-34185.html

https://www.cadnav.com/3d-models/model-34186.html

https://www.cadnav.com/3d-models/model-34184.html

https://www.cadnav.com/3d-models/model-28615.html

8 minutes ago, TheFriendlyFelon said:

Hey man! Thanks for being willing to help me out!

I don't really understand the process so I'm not sure how difficult any of the models I was looking at will be to import, but I'll be happy with anything you can make happen!

I'll definitely help you test it out. Seems like you've done some cool stuff in the past, so I'm sure you'll nail this.

Here's the links to a few models. You can pick whichever one is easiest!

https://www.cadnav.com/3d-models/model-34181.html

https://www.cadnav.com/3d-models/model-34185.html

https://www.cadnav.com/3d-models/model-34186.html

https://www.cadnav.com/3d-models/model-34184.html

https://www.cadnav.com/3d-models/model-28615.html

Ok I will try first with one model than when it's work make 2 models or perhaps 3 depends what we want, with the same name to have a group, but please be patient this cost time and perhaps will not work with CM, but will be a pleasure to help, I am already busy with my dirty street hope to give some infos soon...

JM

On 7/12/2022 at 12:30 PM, JM Stuff said:

Ok I will try first with one model than when it's work make 2 models or perhaps 3 depends what we want, with the same name to have a group, but please be patient this cost time and perhaps will not work with CM, but will be a pleasure to help, I am already busy with my dirty street hope to give some infos soon...

JM

Awesome man! Just let me know what I can do to help! Thanks again!

• 3 months later...

Thread shouldn´t see much activity and people usually check out 1st and last post, here the

Abstract:

Utilize the Blender method in order to create/import new (3D) objects or modify existing objects in Combat Mission. Furhtermore techniques and ideas how to integrate these in-scenario.

Mods/Downloads:

The majority of the 3D custom mods released here are of experimental, educational, and proof-of-concept nature and never had the intention to become a quality/final product. They were not made to look great. Objective was to breach boundaries and enable modders to employ and further develop these techniques in order then to create shelf-ready mods. Was clear to most as I stated it dozen of times but there is always the particuar not very bright struggling to understand, this should sort it out extra clear.

Text:

Good information but alot of clutter. Documented and described all discoveries. Best to start from beginning, skip what is not interesting. Used bold to emphasize. Good skimming skills welcome.

Videos:

Alongside documented alot of my Blender experiments by video recording them. Some without commentary, newer ones with. Not easy as the Blender method per se is unusual but computer layman level individuals reported to me they were able to figure it out using the videos. Skip video parts you don´t see relevant. I recommend to start with the later - commented - videos. Linked video 47 is a good start. Playlist:

Next?:

My objective is completed. @JM Stuff @37mm @Lucky_Strike  @kohlenklau @NPye and other very talented modders released quality mods and are further developing and exploring new methods. Check out their threads for the most up-to-date knowledge. You will find their work in the respective threads usually located in the CM games´ mods forum sections.

Great too see the plenty of promising projects

Good modding

Edited by Aquila-SmartWargames

5 hours ago, Aquila-SmartWargames said:

My objective is completed. @JM Stuff @37mm @Lucky_Strike  @kohlenklau @NPye and other very talented modders released quality mods and are further developing and exploring new methods. Check out their threads for the most up-to-date knowledge. You will find their work in the respective threads usually located in the CM games´ mods forum sections.

Great too see the plenty of promising projects

Good modding

We really wouldn't be doing this without the modfather's ground-breaking posts! Thanks Aquila.

You can rest easy now sir!

Thank you, very much Aquila, to be honest, I don t feel me really as a good modder, because I have some problems sometimes to apply textures, but more as "a guru" with the devise, "this will works this will not works, we will see", but is very kind of you that you see some of my abilities to mods, anyway, the light on the forum about the 3d, came, because of you, happy that more often now, we have sparks very welcome from news modders, handling terrains, scripts and the 3d in general.

JM

Also I retextured the Boxcar and Lucky Strike sorted out the heavy reflections, and I made this German WWII Carriage Cheers again...

1hUEHq.jpg

also I found a free German Locomotive which I used in my Anhalter Bahnhof map...

1xbYJC.png

Another version of the Boxcar...

1hYBj0.png

Edited by NPye

27 minutes ago, NPye said:

I got the Ruins working for my New mod Battle for Berlin II, Cheers for supplying these awesome models...

RA71Dz.png

RA7ts5.png

RA7rgC.png

whoaaw is very nice not only the ruins but also the sky, the soldiers, the pavement, or street, the things in the street, the fences, the, the, the, ... all is beautiful with a good reshade I will try later but I m sure to dont have this beautiful effect I have to reinstall the reshade first thank you to share it ...

JM

20 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

whoaaw is very nice not only the ruins but also the sky, the soldiers, the pavement, or street, the things in the street, the fences, the, the, the, ... all is beautiful with a good reshade I will try later but I m sure to dont have this beautiful effect I have to reinstall the reshade first thank you to share it ...

JM

Cheers Harry :) The sky is a .bmp for overcast skies, you can ad whatever you like, I change mine regularly depending on the mood i'm trying to achieve. Mate The ruins are good now but can be a lot better if all the textures are applied correctly... it would be soooooooo. gooood if we can get that looking as it should. Cheers

20 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

Immersion total, very nice, you have to put "an exaust" on the top of the loco to have a little smoke or much smoke when you rename the file that was doing Lucky in another post !

Work in progress bud. Cheers :)

5 minutes ago, NPye said:

Cheers Harry :) The sky is a .bmp for overcast skies, you can ad whatever you like, I change mine regularly depending on the mood i'm trying to achieve. Mate The ruins are good now but can be a lot better if all the textures are applied correctly... it would be soooooooo. gooood if we can get that looking as it should. Cheers

Hm hm Harry is the other guy me I am only JM or is the name Harry also giving in England like bud, cheer, guy, budy... ☺️

😝

JM