Time for some bones.

It's almost the middle of May 2019 and it's probably fair to say the new modules for CMFI and CMRT are not around the corner yet.  The community showed remarkable patience all in all and will continue to do so in the coming months. It would however be a justified and fair gesture if BF gave us some bones, in the shape of a series of good screenshots for both modules. After all this time in development there has to be something interesting to show to us. I'm not talking about release dates or pages full of information. Just some juicy screenshots so we all know what we are waiting for and why it is worth waiting for.

It's time for some bones, me thinks.

Vaught !...You finally get a whole Body in the form of a Patch Fix (thou, some Forumites are already complaining about the New Patch Fix), and you immediately want more Bones ;)

Edited by JoMc67

59 minutes ago, JoMc67 said:

Vaught !...You finally get a whole Body in the form of a Patch Fix (thou, some Forumites are already complaining about the New Patch Fix), and you immediately want more Bones ;)

4 littles words ...Just some juicy screenshots...

Just now, Dynaman216 said:

Bad joke mode off - I'm hoping this allows BF to open up some new releases fairly quickly.

I believe Steve said they would have a module out soon after the patch was done.  Whether that's a week or a month is up to interpretation. 

5 minutes ago, Dynaman216 said:

Would be nice.  I'm guessing the patch was a major holdup for everything else.

Was nice to have an update and see now the differents behaviours of pixels troops to every modules !

But now place to the news things !

Edited by 3j2m7

10 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Read, man, read...🙂

O I C...Aragorn is still a little Arrogant ;)

Think we already have enough Threads regarding more Bones or Screenies...When, BF, is ready to post something up, then you will know. 

Edited by JoMc67

4 hours ago, JoMc67 said:

O I C...Aragorn is still a little Arrogant ;)

Think we already have enough Threads regarding more Bones or Screenies...When, BF, is ready to post something up, then you will know. 

And I think that if we get screenshots, they won't be coming from you. So kindly walk on to another thread and let BF do the talking here.

7 hours ago, Xorg_Xalargsky said:

It should be a criminal offense to revive an old thread called Time For Bones despite no official updates being publicated. One day, an old grog with heart issues is going to collapse over his morning coffee with no screenshots of the new modules to show for it.

See above post.

Elvis, I'm waiting for your reaction. Steve mentioned some time ago that he would ask the guys working on the modules to make some screenshots. He apparently thought it is a reasonable request. Since you're the new kid in town, could you answer my post please? Two or three screenshots per module would cause a lot of joy among those who are waiting, I'm sure. Shouldn't take too much time.

And before some people will state that it will only cause an endless discussion and thousands of questions, we could simply agree that we're not going to discuss them. Just post them and close the thread.

Edited by Aragorn2002

3 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Elvis, I'm waiting for your reaction. Steve mentioned some time ago that he would ask the guys working on the modules to make some screenshots. He apparently thought it is a reasonable request. Since you're the new kid in town, could you answer my post please? Two or three screenshots per module would cause a lot of joy among those who are waiting, I'm sure. Shouldn't take too much time.

And before some people will state that it will only cause an endless discussion and thousands of questions, we could simply agree that we're not going to discuss them. Just post them and close the thread.

Totaly agree I follow you Mann! ...two or three screenshots per module would cause a lotof joy among...

Edited by 3j2m7

8 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

That's what Steve did for SF2. We were all invited to upload a variety of screenshots for him/them to pick from. (When he felt it was the right time, and to not show something that was still to be fixed or not ready for prime time). 

18 hours ago, Ultradave said:

That's what Steve did for SF2. We were all invited to upload a variety of screenshots for him/them to pick from. (When he felt it was the right time, and to not show something that was still to be fixed or not ready for prime time). 

That would also do nicely this time. And the screenshots could be pretty basic and straight forward as far as I'm concerned. I know the modules are far from ready yet, but after all this time there must be something to show.

Edited by Aragorn2002