Rundstedt Sends His Best - a CMFB Comic AAR

Bud,

I see the tension is ratcheting up.  Who gets to be the lucky "tube guy" this time around?  Will they be able to stalk the Sturmtiger and flank it?  So many questions.

Looking forward - as always - to the next submission.  Your screenshots are great.

Heinrich505

Debenedetto's "A" team from 2nd Squad, 3rd Platoon is grabbing it. 

I want badly to flank that damned thing on the ridge but if Ian hasn't decended the open slope because he's worried what I have down here in the village, I am loathe to charge up the slope against his superior numbers... 

Holy Cow, that will knock the snow off the freaking roof.

Your guys might have to flank out of desperation.  How far around can they swing and do you have the time to pull it off?

Action is really heating up now.  One halftrack toast coming up.

Heinrich505

Time is on my side at this point. I hold the main objective, and there are "only" nine minutes left for him to clear me out. And as you'll soon see, Lt. Blanchard plans on reducing their force a bit more.

I'm surprised no one has asked where the 105mm shot from the Sherman went... ;)

I presumed it was still 'in-flight' at the turn end.. 

If not, show us MOAR!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Question @Bud_B, do you ever release your comics in a compiled digital form at the end (for instance, embedding it in game install folder as a promo by BS, that they compensate you for, or as links from the BF site to further promo the titles)? (probably been asked a million times, but...). Or even just up on GoogleCloud as a PDF?

I (and I'm sure others) would love to read (or re-read) these afterwards at leisure, without recourse to scrollling through a thread.

Edited by gnarly

Question @Bud_B, do you ever release your comics in a compiled digital form at the end (for instance, embedding it in game install folder as a promo by BS, that they compensate you for, or as links from the BF site to further promo the titles)? (probably been asked a million times, but...). Or even just up on GoogleCloud as a PDF?

I (and I'm sure others) would love to read (or re-read) these afterwards at leisure, without recourse to scrollling through a thread.

BFC is welcome to put the comic(s) in their installer, but my guess is due to the large file size of the PDFs they might be hesitant. What you've seen so far is over half a GB and the battle (and by consequence the comic) isn't complete! I am not sure how many purchasers would be pleased that they had to use more precious bandwidth to obtain this. I hope that all the questions you pose will be examined after the CAAR is complete and BFC can get an idea of the putative benefits of this and what they might wish to do going down the road.

i Was about to say "That'll teach those Germans to parallel park on a ridgetop!" when I realized the SturmTiger was still viable... (cries...)

Great panels!

And thanks for the reply @Bud_B.

Can I put in a request for a 'Kaaa-zing!'?? ricochet ;P

Edited by gnarly

i Was about to say "That'll teach those Germans to parallel park on a ridgetop!" when I realized the SturmTiger was still viable... (cries...)

Great panels!

And thanks for the reply @Bud_B.

Can I put in a request for a 'Kaaa-zing!'?? ricochet ;P

I know, it's heart wrenching to watch that SturmTiger sit there all smug and shiny.... :angry:

Youre most welcome - I'm happy to answer what I can. :)

A Kaaa-zing! ? Let me see what I can do. ;)