Rundstedt Sends His Best - a CMFB Comic AAR

Bud,

Back from work.  Great action.  It is always neat to get back here after being away and find so many more panels to read.

Nice job of taking care of the ridgeline.  Those guys were really way too brazen.  Is the Chaffee commander just wounded or did he "buy the farm?"

Regards to your better half - I hope she is recovering quickly.

Heinrich505

Bud,

Back from work.  Great action.  It is always neat to get back here after being away and find so many more panels to read.

Nice job of taking care of the ridgeline.  Those guys were really way too brazen.  Is the Chaffee commander just wounded or did he "buy the farm?"

Regards to your better half - I hope she is recovering quickly.

Heinrich505

I figure I can blind the enemy by taking out all his spotters. That will make it easier to surprise him. Plus. As you will soon see, that HQ was using its radio for nothing good! 

The Chaffee commander is in pretty bad shape and out of this fight. Will he live to the end? I wonder too! 

Thanks for the well wishes, she's doing quite well, all considering. :)

Edited by Bud_B

Hm...two more things I seem to notice from the pictures. Buddy aiding (or looting in this case) is now less disturbed/interrupted from incoming fire?

Aaaand individual foxholes now can get destroyed?

Personally I think gefreite Hagen is a madman performing buddy aid while an MMG is firing at him, but he managed to do it to completion and took the MG42.  I'd not take one instance of anything to be significant, however. Not saying you're wrong, I just wouldn't conclude anything until I see it more often. :)

I noticed the foxhole too! And wondered about whether that's new or if I just missed it before. 

Personally I think gefreite Hagen is a madman performing buddy aid while an MMG is firing at him, but he managed to do it to completion and took the MG42.  I'd not take one instance of anything to be significant, however. Not saying you're wrong, I just wouldn't conclude anything until I see it more often. :)

I noticed the foxhole too! And wondered about whether that's new or if I just missed it before. 

Yup, needs more evidence to conclude from Hagen´s stoutness getting the buzzsaw. :D Would be nice if BA would´ve been tweaked one way or the other in CMFB however. :)

Think it´s the first time I see a single foxhole vanish from any HE and generally. :blink: Just leaves placing a nice birch cross for german pixeltrooper graves registration service. Hehe

Think it´s the first time I see a single foxhole vanish from any HE and generally. :blink: Just leaves placing a nice birch cross for german pixeltrooper graves registration service. Hehe

Now that would be a cool effect! No more red crosses in the air, just nice little ones in the ground! Hahah, I like that. :)

I think anything 105mm and above will destroy a foxhole - in any title.

Can just make a judgement from having CMBN and modules, but none the other titles yet. Could be I encountered too few foxholes blasted in my battles, so I just didn´t see them vanish yet. Got to make some tests. :) Anyway, I think CMFB has way more new or tweaked stuff under the hood than we were told of yet.