Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

• 2 weeks later...

Fun use of strykers as a rolling smoke barrage.  3rd battle, Charge of the Stryker Brigade campaing.  I need to cross a river over a long causeway.  I have infantry who've crossed on my right on a human-only ford, but to get my main force across I need that causeway.  I can use artillery smoke source but rounds land in the water.  Wind is blowing from my side of bridge to enemy side. 

Stryker pulls up to edge of woods and shoots smoke.  Smoke moves toward enemy side along bridge.  Advance to edge of smoke and shoot more smoke.  Then next  stryker leapfrogs to edge of edge smoke screen and pops more smoke.

HViZtlR.png

Below, smoke removed to show the leapfrogging strykers.

NoQz7Ld.png

infantry bursts out of the smoke to form initial bridgehead.  Maybe should've delayed them another 15 seconds as they have outrun the smoke.  Fortunately my artillery prep of the opposing shore did a good job.

uPzopqP.png

Main force sprints across thru the smoke, covered by the initial infantry bridgehead.  Main force deploys infantry and begins to spread out and advance before the enemy artillery can smash the bunched up force.

mUo4f8W.png

I feel good about finding a new way to use strykers, which would only work in situation where the wind is friendly.  But it worked really well.  Now to help out my Ukrainian friends by putting some more hurt on Putin!  Wish I could see the look on his face when he finds out the americans have crossed here & taken the town.  Someone's going to be...demoted

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Playing the new Сoncert in a Dlinenkoe scenario by @Chelentano...

... it was excellent, real good fun.

I know the scenario was meant to be set in May & to showcase @despot993's interesting Wagner mod however I wanted to start the Autumn modpack as well as try out @boygarvin's new VDV update... and the conditions of the scenario were suitable for Autumn.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't know which BMP but the .50 Cal is reasonably effective against them. Spent some time finding good 'Hull Down' positions for them. The BMP.s can't spot them. But the scenario wants me to use them to attack. With their armor? 

Like a tennis match stay near the base line when the UAV spots movement I take counter measures.

stryker.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, 37mm said:

The winter looks sweet, and the foliage looks different, but maybe that's just Reshade?

Reshade rules! It should be officially acknowledged or something since it adds so many powerful effects to the game. Presets or official tutorials would be pretty cool and would be a large effect, but low effort addition to the overall CM package.

How would the Antonov building be laid out? Where would the CEO sit? Total guesswork, but interior is completed in this orientation (From bottom to top):

Green: Elevators, restrooms

Light Red: Public cafe, gift shop, public museum

Gold: Records and bookkeeping

Blue: Offices

Grey: Wind tunnel

Red: Employee breakroom and storage room

Pink: Upper management offices

Purple CEO's office and special room

Light blue: Hangar viewing deck

1vbM9c.png

Edited by Artkin