Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

On 4/3/2022 at 3:31 AM, MOS:96B2P said:

Buran-30 moves elements of a BTG into a village. 

65KAVdRh.jpg

nqzXL9bh.jpg

uOjL112h.jpg

8QSc53Mh.jpg

Pmh7Korh.jpg

9PSEvfIh.jpg

Nice shoot.

1) Are de Z or V signs used for certain region of fighters to be recognised themself, for exemple Z in north V for South or do have this another signification?

2) Pants from some fighters seem to be  from ww2, does Ukrainian soldiers keep some stock of German uniforms of ww2 ??!!

3 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Nice shoot.

1) Are de Z or V signs used for certain region of fighters to be recognised themself, for exemple Z in north V for South or do have this another signification?

2) Pants from some fighters seem to be  from ww2, does Ukrainian soldiers keep some stock of German uniforms of ww2 ??!!

I think the different letters were for different areas of operations.  At least originally when the war started.  There is some detailed discussion about the letters in the CMBS "How hot is Ukraine going to get" topic.

IIRC the uniform mod was made by @Blimey.  I think he was just trying to portray hybrid forces.

16 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

I think the different letters were for different areas of operations.  At least originally when the war started.  There is some detailed discussion about the letters in the CMBS "How hot is Ukraine going to get" topic.

IIRC the uniform mod was made by @Blimey.  I think he was just trying to portray hybrid forces.

"How hot is Ukraine going to get"  I will check thanks you !

JM

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

Russian tank hit by an AI controlled Bayraktar (Actually a Gray Eagle).  

VoDv37Bh.png

MAg7Mnch.png

Nice one, I was busy to replace first the camo Ua Rs from Kieme and or Vein vehicles to make some news wrecks for CMBS,or the famous Z but I don't find all untill now...

JM

Edited by JM Stuff

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 4:01 AM, Artkin said:

Untitled.png

Hi @Artkin I see on your screenshots and specialy on this one, that you have something interresting, I dont find it in the flavours objects list from CMBS or CMSF, (the tents in the middle of the forest), did you replace some flavour objects and make a mod yourself, to have this covers, as well some impacts?

If yes, can you provide a link about or perhaps in the future do you think about to share it ?

thanks in advance to your reply

JM 

Edited by JM Stuff

3 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

Hi @Artkin I see on your screenshots and specialy on this one, that you have something interresting, I dont find it in the flavours objects list from CMBS or CMSF, (the tents in the middle of the forest), did you replace some flavour objects and make a mod yourself, to have this covers, as well some impacts?

If yes, can you provide a link about or perhaps in the future do you think about to share it ?

thanks in advance to your reply

JM 

HAHA! I was waiting for this. I just set 1 story buildings with destroyed walls and low roofs.. that does the trick well!