the latest base game name?

If the topic is title naming, BFC does have a habit of using 'working titles' early in the process. We were well into the beta before we discovered "Fortress Italy" was going to be named "Fortress Italy". "Battle of the Bulge" doesn't exactly fit in with their CM:XX two letter standard. And CM:Bulge Battles would be CM:BB, which is already taken. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point they changed the title to CM:West Wall (CM:WW) or CM:Ardennes Offensive (CM:AO). How about CM:Wacht am Rhein (CM:WR)? :)

How about the German names for the Battle of the Bulge? "Unternehmen Herbstnebel" (Undertaking Autumn Fog), CM:UH, or the other German name; "Wacht am Rhein" (Watch at the Rhine), CM:WR? I really like how "Undertaking Autumn Fog" sounds.

How about "Rundstedts Rampage", CM:RR, as name for the Battle of the Buldge game :D? Rundstdt commanded large portions of the german foces during the BotB.

And BTW, what had been the working name for CMFI? I am just asking out of interest.

I've been (half-jokingly) lobbying for awhile that BFC should go the adventure movie route. Just pair up two entirely random-but-macho sounding words for the title. CM:Rampage Bullet! :D;)

This type of naming the games can find its climax by naming the games after the sounds the weapons make in the game - litterally:

CM:BRRRRRRRT BRRT BRRRT BRRRT BRRRRT (MG-42)

CM: BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG KAH-TCHING (M1 Garand)

I like CM:West Wall. It's more inclusive then Battle of the Bulge. But then we will have two other new game familes come out before it does so they have a while to make up their minds.

I agree, West Wall carries most of the information and has a wider scope.

Gets my vote fwiw.

Or something crazy, like: Götterdämmerung

That is not crazy, that is awesome. But it would more fit a game that depicts the final battles of WW2 IMO, like the Battle of the Seelow Heights or Unternehmen Frühlingserwachen (Operation Spring Awakening) or Unternehmen Eisbrecher (Operation Icebreaker)