Release date estimation for GL

Somehow this is starting to remind me of a story I heard many years ago. Seems that a successful Broadway producer decided to have a little fun. So he rented a billboard on Times Square and put up a sign that read, "He is coming." That stayed up for a month and then was replaced by one that read, "He is coming soon." Then: "He is coming next week to Carnegie Hall." Finally: "He will be here tonight!"

Well, the big night arrived and the hall was buzzing with anticipation, all the gentlemen in tuxedoes and the ladies in elegant gowns. Finally the house lights dim and the curtains part. There on stage was an easel with a hand-written poster that read, "He's gone, you missed him."

:D

Michael

Another ancient story from ancient times by Michael Emrys. :D

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is killing me. I am not a patient man. On the other hand, I saw that Shock Force was 15 bucks so I impuse bought it to fill the void. It's actully pretty great, all patched up. I had heard horror stories way back when the game was released and steered clear of it until now.

This is killing me. I am not a patient man. On the other hand, I saw that Shock Force was 15 bucks so I impuse bought it to fill the void. It's actully pretty great, all patched up. I had heard horror stories way back when the game was released and steered clear of it until now.

Yeah I bought that waiting for the CMBN Commonwealth module...hmmm I don't have Afghanistan yet.

CMSF - is a fantastic game - even without all the new bits. All the modules are also well worth the price.

My recollection is Steve once explained they don't do Friday or weekend releases for logisitical reasons that made sense whenever he explained it. I'd thought he'd included Monday as well in the cross-through list, but if the list of prior release days on this topic is correct, that obviously isn't the case.

Quick update.

The latest and greatest that the testers have appears to be going well. We still have some last minute things to do based on this information, so it's not going to be today or tomorrow. As long as we don't find a "show stopper" problem I don't think it will be more than 2 days before you see it.

It also looks like we might be able to have the Bundle ready on Day 1. Obviously that is desirable for everybody, so we are shooting for it.

Thanks!

Steve

Quick update.

The latest and greatest that the testers have appears to be going well. We still have some last minute things to do based on this information, so it's not going to be today or tomorrow. As long as we don't find a "show stopper" problem I don't think it will be more than 2 days before you see it.

It also looks like we might be able to have the Bundle ready on Day 1. Obviously that is desirable for everybody, so we are shooting for it.

Thanks!

Steve

PS: Steve you're a good person. Thats why I support Battlefront products. Sunday sounds great