11. Panzer Division - From Montélimar to the Drôme

16 minutes ago, snake_eye said:

I Have had them for a long time, but I am afraid that they have been erased following some brush up I have made in my HDDs. Not sure at a 100%. I will have a look in older HDDs tomorrow (time to find them. After having moved out, they are still  in some boxes unopened)  . Just to refresh my memory, the files were done with CMFI, no ? I admit that I am not so sure !

Got the answer CMBN, that will help my research !

Remaining

@37mm You are a lucky dog ! I have found the file among others in a HDD still used.

Here are the pictures of the files found in the folder. I will send you tomorrow a link for obtaining them. Time for me to switch off the lights.

montelimar 1.JPG

montelimar 2.JPG

52 minutes ago, snake_eye said:

@37mm Just posted a message in your box with the folder's WeTransfer link of the files seen in the two pictures. You will have some pictures of the play test I made at the time and some documents about that battle

Enjoy

I have the files... it would appear, that at least one of the maps has been saved.

I've also discovered there was a playtesters thread for the campaign.

I don't suppose you happen to remember who your fellow playtesters might have been?

If any of them are still active, they might have the other maps.

On 4/9/2021 at 11:06 PM, snake_eye said:

@37mm You are a lucky dog ! I have found the file among others in a HDD still used.

Here are the pictures of the files found in the folder. I will send you tomorrow a link for obtaining them. Time for me to switch off the lights.

montelimar 1.JPG

montelimar 2.JPG

Snake_eye, could you please send me that link too?

There was a thread a long tima ago about a community idea to do a collaboration on a campaign from the US perspective (TF Butler) and use the R2V module as FI would be more suited terrain wise than BN for the maps. I assebled some documents but have no time to work on it. If we have maps that can be converted to FI for the same areas as the 11 Pz campaign, maybe we can get more scenarios/campaigns out of the same assets.

Here are the files for the campaign & the two unpacked scenarios found inside it.

Here's what it looks like in (modded) CMBN...

aX64RFW.png

... I imagine the CMBN Italy Mod (recently put up by @Bootie in its entirety) would be a good fit.

I tried a quick hex edit to get the map into CMFI but it didn't work (presumably units will have to be deleted).

Saving one out of four isn't a bad result... but it does make one hope the other three maps are still out there somewhere.

• 4 weeks later...

Some postcard from the south of France for @37mm for thankink him having had the brilliant idea of recovering this exceptional card
round tile roof typical of southern italy mod overhauled and my summer version
@Lucky_Strike mod
I have the cicada sound mod that goes with it

210511103110440294.jpg

Lachamp

2105111031113529.jpg

The RN7

210511103118844400.jpg

l'entree de chateau Condillac

210511103115757865.jpg

from tower of Chateau Condillac

210511103120156228.jpg

from  hill 400

30 minutes ago, Falaise said:

Some postcard from the south of France for @37mm for thankink him having had the brilliant idea of recovering this exceptional card
round tile roof typical of southern italy mod overhauled and my summer version
@Lucky_Strike mod
I have the cicada sound mod that goes with it

210511103110440294.jpg

Lachamp

2105111031113529.jpg

The RN7

210511103118844400.jpg

l'entree de chateau Condillac

210511103115757865.jpg

from tower of Chateau Condillac

210511103120156228.jpg

from  hill 400

I tell you that I love yours graphics, n today yours works textures a touch of beauty !

3 hours ago, Falaise said:

thank you JM

I polish them a little more before releasing them 2 more weeks and I will be able to make the last adjustments directly for the month of June. today I saw the first poppy of the year ...

Man! We just finished having frosts here!

Nice work M. Falaise, I do like a massif or two, reminds me of Montagne Sainte-Victoire. Got me wondering if we could make one of those typical Provençal pine trees ...

One suggestion to give it that Mediterranean vibe, have you tried it with some horizons form CMFI? 

17 hours ago, Lucky_Strike said:

Man! We just finished having frosts here!

Nice work M. Falaise, I do like a massif or two, reminds me of Montagne Sainte-Victoire. Got me wondering if we could make one of those typical Provençal pine trees ...

One suggestion to give it that Mediterranean vibe, have you tried it with some horizons form CMFI? 

On the road to work today !!!

210512085728285763.jpg

I thought of using the CMA high mounting background, for the alps behind but indeed a CMFI background ...
I watch

45 minutes ago, Falaise said:

On the road to work today !!!

210512085728285763.jpg

I thought of using the CMA high mounting background, for the alps behind but indeed a CMFI background ...
I watch

Stephan and his obsession for CM also on the way back home  !😊