Sign in to follow this  
Cpl Steiner

Could this be the first pic of CMx2 WWII ? [Edit] Yes!

Hi Guys,

Has anyone seen the Newsletter about "10 years from this .. to this" with a picture of some Tigers in a field. I thought it was a screenshot from Theatre of War but I'm pretty sure it's CM. The trees look borrowed from Shock Force.

Check it out.

Tiger.jpg

Hmm, I'm not sure. The line "very first in-game shot of the next World War Two Western Front Combat Mission game" kind of leaves it unclear. :D

Doh!!

And he was me thinking I had a scoop. Should read before I post.

Still, looks nice and some people might have missed the announcement (he says, struggling for excuse to hide embarrassment).

Ah Paris in the Spring time, where can I sign up for ticket....

Those daisies look so fresh and spring like, I can almost smell them, (as well as that stinky smelly noisy Tiger)

:D

mmm I small *deep nasal inhale* a daisy chain hayfever mod

It must also be coming up to Valentine's Day as the comparison CMBO screenie's title hints at a romantic proposal behind the scenes... (did Dan accept??)

Marry_me_dan_tn.jpg

Who says good things don't happen?

They say one picture equals a thousand words!

Soooo much to say..........

1. God, its been such a loooooooooong time. This is REAL good news. :)

2. How about some more screenshots? ;) Just what are those Tigers facing off against?

3. Bocage - I wonder how that will look.

4. It certainly will be nice to see some King Tigers again.

5. How about a real name? Refering to "the next World War Two Western Front Combat Mission game" seems llike it would get to be rather tedious.

6. And now for the 8000 pound gorilla standing in the corner: Its time to give us our own Forum so we won't "bother" the CM:SF probies. ;)

LT

Great pic! I still say the Tiger is the coolest looking tank of all time. It's going to be agonizing waiting for the slow traversing turret on the Tiger after getting used to the super quick modern tanks in CMSF :) Please keep the pics coming!

Hi, is there any topic which discuss features of WW2 CM2 game? Im curious what system it will have? (most important if there will be TCP/IP in Wego mode, or at least pausable realtime)

Something wrong with the Tiger. It has its travel tracks on and not the wider combat tracks, allowing its transport on a railway flatcar, without getting outside of the width limit.

That is why, the outer rim wheels are removed and it looks like it is a version, beginning from late 1944, with metallic band wheels replacing rubber, if my eyes aren't fooling me.

It is nevertheless well done and I am impatient to see the game release.