Sign in to follow this  
IICptMillerII

I Don't Read the Dev Updates BINGO!

CMSFII is a COIN Simulator

Isn't it? A lot of the vanilla scenarios are Americans vs barely armed insurgents. Yeah sure you have some force on force scenarios, but a lot of Shock Force is classic COIN in my opinion.

Javelins for Uncons?

http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-javelin-2017-8

Not outside the realm of possibility¬†ūüėā

Funny chart though.

Edited by sid_burn

you need to develop about 25 of these so we can play.  We use these at work only we call it BS bingo.  Put in the latest catch phrases and then play during conf calls.  It makes them worth listening to.

And you spelled compatible wrong.  :D

About T-72 types. BFC greatly modified the old CMSF1 T-72 list and revised the models. So the 'speculative' T72 types have disappeared and T-72s in the game will be easily recognizable to anyone familiar with armor in Syria. God bless internet Google search engine in that regard.

12 hours ago, sburke said:

And you spelled compatible wrong.

There is always one typo that falls through the gaps!

12 hours ago, Raptorx7 said:

Steam should be the free space LOL.

Haha that isn't a bad idea, but I was trying to keep the theme more SF2 centric, and the most outlandish wish for SF2 is adding the Russians, which is why it got the middle of the board.

27 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

About T-72 types. BFC greatly modified the old CMSF1 T-72 list and revised the models. So the 'speculative' T72 types have disappeared and T-72s in the game will be easily recognizable to anyone familiar with armor in Syria. God bless internet Google search engine in that regard.

I didn't think it was possible for me to get more excited for SF2, but this managed to do it. I just hope they left the T-72M1's in the game. 

19 minutes ago, DerKommissar said:

I'm surprised "Aircraft Models" isn't on this.

That's a good one! I realized just after posting this that I forgot to add a request for the Terminator BMP/tank hybrid vehicle as well. Who knows, maybe there will be a version 2 of the board.