Challenge me in the Bocage O wiley Peng

My Son and I are reconnecting with my past at the moment...

Doesn't that constitute some kind of criminal offense in Australia? Of course, it is a rather backward country, so the idea of protecting minors may not have reached your shores yet.

Michael

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am building him an M36 Motor Gun Carriage as it would have appeared late in the war on the other side of the Rhine. Wish me luck.

Given the Rhine is generally a wide river the M36 would look quite small from the other side, are you building the vet a small black dot?

Doesn't that constitute some kind of criminal offense in Australia? Of course, it is a rather backward country, so the idea of protecting minors may not have reached your shores yet.

It is a true sickness if you can make the transition from reliving a childhood to paedophilia in one quick step. I would be more than happy to point out the failings of the 'Merkin "legal" "system" any time you like.

Probably not worth the bother tho' as after we have taught you to write again by reintroducing the U from where it is missing and removing the Z from where it has no place, we will resuscitate your flagging set up with an infusion of our own.

It is all part of the UberStuka's plan for a Brave New World.

If the tiny stuff is too hard to handle, perhaps you need to think bigger...

How's about a 1/16th Scale Tiger? Although if I remember correctly, you have to build the tracks from links... maybe a neighborhood kid would do it.

http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/56010tiger/tiger.htm

Tamiya has put incredible power and versatility of the German Tiger I in your fingertips with this 1/16 scale, fully functional R/C tank. Just some of the many functions this tank is capable of have been recorded in the video clips below. First check out the firing of the main cannon, complete with true to life flash and cannon recoil. The shot is so powerful that it actually causes the tank itself to recoil, just like the full size Tiger I. Then, click on the next image to see the cannon rotate, tracking down the enemy and preparing to fire. Next is the firing of the authentically recreated 7.92mm MG34 machine gun! Finally, take a gander at how the Tiger I moves on its durable resin and metal tracks. (Please understand that downloading images may take some time.)

*1/16 scale Radio Controlled Assembly Model Kit (overall length: 530mm, overall width: 232mm)

*A four-channel RC unit is necessary to operate this kit. Two 7.2V Tamiya Racing Packs (or equivalent) and charger are also required.

See if it were me I'd have taken the time to learn how to spell IDIOT, being an educated Aussie, as we all are, I didn't need to though.

No, of course not. You do seem to have a problem with 'casting' though. Or did you mean to misquote? I'm guessing that you are merely an idjit.

Michael

I'm looking for a worthy opponent, one hopefully with some patience, for my very first ever CM PBEM game! Any takers want to teach me the difference between AI and human play?

I've been playing CM games since CM:BO came out but I've never played a multiplayer CM game before, isn't that just weird? I would like to play a network game, but I have kids and my play time is very fragmented :/ so PBEM method will probably work best.

I'm looking for a worthy opponent, one hopefully with some patience, for my very first ever CM PBEM game! Any takers want to teach me the difference between AI and human play?

I've been playing CM games since CM:BO came out but I've never played a multiplayer CM game before, isn't that just weird? I would like to play a network game, but I have kids and my play time is very fragmented :/ so PBEM method will probably work best.

Looks like y'all moseied in ta the wrong thread thar baw!

There is nothing here that is worthy, they think patience (sic) are something you find in a hospital, weirdness is the norm and all are fragmented in some way.

FLEE ! Statosaurus flee while you can !

I've been playing CM games since CM:BO came out but I've never played a multiplayer CM game before, isn't that just weird? I would like to play a network game, but I have kids and my pay time is very fragmented :/ so PBEM method will probably work best.

PM me an e-mail as a fellow no good SSN I wish to kick your pig pen arse on the cesspoolian battlefield. I can add you to my card as I finish up my SSN battles today.

PM me an e-mail as a fellow no good SSN I wish to kick your pig pen arse on the cesspoolian battlefield. I can add you to my card as I finish up my SSN battles today.

And not one single AAR, let alone an amusing AAR.

Do you expect us to welcome you with open arms simply based upon the number of games you're playing? Show some wit and some style, impress us lad by lambasting your foes here since it's a pretty safe bet you won't be doing it on the field of battle.

Sheesh, SSNs these days.

Joe

If the tiny stuff is too hard to handle, perhaps you need to think bigger...

How's about a 1/16th Scale Tiger? Although if I remember correctly, you have to build the tracks from links... maybe a neighborhood kid would do it.

http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/56010tiger/tiger.htm

Tamiya has put incredible power and versatility of the German Tiger I in your fingertips with this 1/16 scale, fully functional R/C tank. Just some of the many functions this tank is capable of have been recorded in the video clips below. First check out the firing of the main cannon, complete with true to life flash and cannon recoil. The shot is so powerful that it actually causes the tank itself to recoil, just like the full size Tiger I. Then, click on the next image to see the cannon rotate, tracking down the enemy and preparing to fire. Next is the firing of the authentically recreated 7.92mm MG34 machine gun! Finally, take a gander at how the Tiger I moves on its durable resin and metal tracks. (Please understand that downloading images may take some time.)

*1/16 scale Radio Controlled Assembly Model Kit (overall length: 530mm, overall width: 232mm)

*A four-channel RC unit is necessary to operate this kit. Two 7.2V Tamiya Racing Packs (or equivalent) and charger are also required.

My largest was my 1/25th scale Jagd Panther but I decided not to do the motor thing. I dislike having free/moving tracks.

Since I have a luverly riding lawn mower, I have been tempted to camo it a bit..

And it's CessPudlian ... one can only hope that you are taken to Squire by a Knight who is dedicated to the proper education of a Squire. Unfortunately there are far too many latchkey Squires who are expected to just pick it up by osmosis. Of course it's the fault of the absentee Liege but the Squire is the one who suffers.

Spare the rod and spoil the Squire, that's what I always say ... well, not ALWAYS ... sometimes I just say, 'Bartender, another beer here."

Joe