Challenge me in the Bocage O wiley Peng

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Costard, your insolence has cost you the posting of Governor General of the new 'merkin colony...looks like the job will go to Magpie instead, at least he knows the ropes when it comes to sycophancy.

Stuka, o great one, I recognise your peerless appreciation of sycophancy and am shamed. But it shames us all that your Northern Hemisphere Holdings (Unlimited) be administered by a Collingwood supporter. I beseech you, I implore you, reconsider; the quality of mercy is not strained.

Ahh midnight 'Merkin time has past, not your birthday any more!

Baseball aside, today marks the first time colonies broke from their mother country to become a nation in their own right.

True enough, however we managed to do it without killing anyone.

Stuka, o great one, I recognise your peerless appreciation of sycophancy and am shamed. But it shames us all that your Northern Hemisphere Holdings (Unlimited) be administered by a Collingwood supporter. I beseech you, I implore you, reconsider; the quality of mercy is not strained.

I am not now nor have I ever been nor do I consider it even a slight remote possibility in the future for me to be a supporter of any team that plays that appalling corruption of the word football that is encouraged South of the Tropic of Capricorn.

Whilst one does not seek the heights of public office one will respond as required when called upon to carry out their duty. Should the need arise that my services are required once the Flag of The Southern Cross flies above Washing Town, (or is that Laundry Town, I can never remember) I will humbly don my Swastuka armband accept my role as dictated by the leadership of the NoHeHo Party

A Swastuka armband hey? I like the cut of your jib there young Maggie! I see bright things in your future. (unlike the bright things in costards future which are limited to sticking bright, shiny things onto sticks in the 'care facility')

Bah, page two again and once again I'm forced to rescue it.

Where's Nidan1, where's NG Cavscout, they've both sent turns today but apparently can't be bothered to check the MBT. And what of Geier, he has the time to post on Facebook but can't send a turn OR do his duty to the Peng Challenge Thread.

You lot are worthless.

Joe

{edit: And now we have an SSN stepping up whilst the Knights of the CessPool step out ... perhaps they all joined NG Cavscout for a donut ... for shame.}

Hey, sorry i didnt bow out i just went to bed.

Oh by the way...

What's the difference between Americans and a pint of milk?

If you leave the milk alone for 235 years, it'll eventually grow a culture.

Actually, I believe it will dry up. Something we all wish you'd do too.

What is a PBEM Sig line battle anyway?

Isn't it annoying to have to explain everything to these SSN twits.

Go look it up in the archives. Or wait for some kind individual to come along and explain it to you. Emrys should be here shortly, he is a wealth of useless information.

Boo Boo, you and annoying yappy Aussie bird should settle this the traditional Cesspool way. PBEM sig line battle.
It's called a Blood Hamster match damnit, you should know that.

If it weren't for the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread and our unceasing attention to the traditions of the CessPool as a Hole this thread would drift off course, throw a shoe and lose an engine.

Joe

Yes, yes, Joe. I was trying to be helpful to the SSN and give some clue to what such a battle would be about. Blood Hamster really isn't very descriptive, now is it?

In any event, I have learned my lesson. It appears that the cranium of our Antipodean SSN is thicker than a Tiger tanks mantlet, and he didn't get it anyway.

Yes, yes, Joe. I was trying to be helpful to the SSN and give some clue to what such a battle would be about. Blood Hamster really isn't very descriptive, now is it?

In any event, I have learned my lesson. It appears that the cranium of our Antipodean SSN is thicker than a Tiger tanks mantlet, and he didn't get it anyway.

Helpful to an SSN? Who ARE you?

Joe