Challenge me in the Bocage O wiley Peng

Rules:

Because today is the 4th of July and all true patriotic Americans are celebrating our schism from England, I will shorten the rules thusly;

This is The Peng Challenge Thread, dont bother posting here unless you are serious about;

a. Playing Combat Mission

2. Challenging someone as lame as you.

C. Using wit and proper English to dazzle us with your abilities.

Enough...carry on or Sod OFF!!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules:

Because today is the 4th of July and all true patriotic Americans are celebrating our schism from England, I will shorten the rules thusly;

This is The Peng Challenge Thread, dont bother posting here unless you are serious about;

And yet we have no setup from you ... we DO have these "rules" of yours and aren't they just lovely.

It's on your head now Nidan1, all the SSNs will come flooding in asking politely for a game and they'll be crushed, CRUSHED by the invective and it will all be your fault because you failed to provide a compendious set of rules.

Actually the crushed part isn't so bad ... but the lack of rules is.

Also the lack of the word Thread in the title, that's bad too.

Also you as the author, that's also bad ... also.

Also I've not seen a setup from you ... but doubtless you thought you could just toss out some totally baseless allegation about me not finishing games and get off the hook, that's also bad.

Joe

Remember, it's only independence day because I give my permission. Be grateful you bunch of punks.
Shut up Stuka, we had the gumption to take on the baddest empire in the world and we won our independence.

Some "client" states never even bothered to try and to this day show their lickspittle servitude to the crown ...

small_flag_of_australia.gif

Joe

Rules:

You only got independance because of the french.

And we won the war of 1812!

You only got independance because of the french.

Yeah and you had Mel Gibson in blue paint, sans undies waving his arse at Longshanks.

Without him you would have had to wait for Liam Nieson to defeat Archie Cunningham in a great sword fight, and still you are part of the United Kingdom.

At least we suceeded. No sod off wee lad, and dont mouth off to yur betters.

Yeah and you had Mel Gibson in blue paint, sans undies waving his arse at Longshanks.

Without him you would have had to wait for Liam Nieson to defeat Archie Cunningham in a great sword fight, and still you are part of the United Kingdom.

Im a loyalist and therefore willie wallace is a treasonace b*****d that deserved to be hung and quartered. These things were really civil wars for scotland as much as England V Scotland. Plus dont ever bring Mel bloody Gibson into an argument about historical facts. He's never made a film thats not total bullplop. :mad:

Im a loyalist and therefore willie wallace is a treasonace b*****d that deserved to be hung and quartered. These things were really civil wars for scotland as much as England V Scotland. Plus dont ever bring Mel bloody Gibson into an argument about historical facts. He's never made a film thats not total bullplop. :mad:

Dont ever use smilies in here either, and who said anything about historical facts.

Dont ever use smilies in here either, and who said anything about historical facts.
SSNs these days, why in my day we had SSNs who knew something about the CessPool and didn't wander in expecting things like facts.

Joe

Ahem. New Orleans. Where the very best soldiers of the Empire, the victors of the Peninsular War, got their asses handed to them. If that was a victory, a few more of those would have spelled the end of the Empire a century early.

Michael

Mel is revered here in the MBT. Even our resident Aussies profess their love for him in all of his forms.

So if you don't like him you should sod off now, mouldyboy, before your sensibilities are bruised.

Mel is revered here in the MBT. Even our resident Aussies profess their love for him in all of his forms.

So if you don't like him you should sod off now, mouldyboy, before your sensibilities are bruised.

One would think, wouldn't one, that the mention of Liam Nieson and Archie Cunningham might have been a tip off.

Apparently not ...

By the by, my setup is complete and my turn is winging it's way over the tubes of the internets ... I shall expect your surrender ... oh any time now.

Joe

Ummm actually ol' mate you might want to just ha' a wee bit o' check o' ya history there.

The last house to rule Great Britain that was indigenous to the Isles was the Hoose o' Stuart. Yes it was a Scot on the throne but died without issue which led to the current lot who are actually German (House of Hannover).

This ascendancy of a Scot to the Throne of Great Britain was achieved the proper way through diplomacy and politics, rather than an armed revolt, it's how grown ups do things.

Ummm actually ol' mate you might want to just ha' a wee bit o' check o' ya history there.

Dear Gawd... there's someone out there with a worse faux Scot dialect than OGSF!

Say it aint so!

The last house to rule Great Britain that was indigenous to the Isles was the Hoose o' Stuart. Yes it was a Scot on the throne but died without issue which led to the current lot who are actually German (House of Hannover).

Pffft! Old news.

This ascendancy of a Scot to the Throne of Great Britain was achieved the proper way through diplomacy and politics, rather than an armed revolt, it's how grown ups do things.

A). We don't care.

A). Diplomacy and politics in the Peng Challenge Thread? You can't be sirius!

Why do these boobs think I'm the least bit interested in the history of Great Britian.

My interest wanes after the battle of Yorktown.

Hang it was you who brought up a notion that USA had achieved more than Scotland by having a hissy fit and going off to sulk.

Seeing as it is your Birthday and al I will allow your typical Amero-centric ignorance to go through to the keeper (which is the catcher in that ridiculous game you insist on calling the World Series, despite the distinct lack of worldliness )

Hang it was you who brought up a notion that USA had achieved more than Scotland by having a hissy fit and going off to sulk.

Seeing as it is your Birthday and al I will allow your typical Amero-centric ignorance to go through to the keeper (which is the catcher in that ridiculous game you insist on calling the World Series, despite the distinct lack of worldliness )

Yes, bringing up Mel Gibson was certainly a hissy fit. Mouldyboy had the good sense to bow out, you however like a bad infection, will just not go away.

Baseball aside, today marks the first time colonies broke from their mother country to become a nation in their own right.

And since it is still the Fourth of July, I suppose it is time to educate the Goobernationals amongst the gathered throng.

To those that matter (i.e. Americans), we lump you assorted Scotts, Irish, English, and Ozzies into the general category of nations that speak American, but with really bad accents. Aside from that it really isn't all that necessary to distinguish between you.

Except that the English were the ones that lost the draft lottery in the 1775-1776 season, and then on top of that, let a number of key draft picks slip through your fingers. Some went so low, and would have been easy pick ups. Nathanial Greene went in the last round, and still wound up as MVP in the Southern Conference championships.

And your high taxes, but limited rights lockout really killed your chances at a number of quality players.

And as far as Mel Gibson goes, I have it on the best of Hollywood authority that he is the Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Grandson of the Francis Marion Gibson, who kicked noted Goobernational Banastre Tarleton's mom in the face, and stole the ears off of General Cornwallis' dogs.

As an interesting MBT side note, General Cornwallis is the ancestor of Cesspooler dalem who also had trouble keeping track of his dog's ears.

Of somefink.

Ahem. New Orleans. Where the very best soldiers of the Empire, the victors of the Peninsular War, got their asses handed to them. If that was a victory, a few more of those would have spelled the end of the Empire a century early.

Michael

It doesn't count if you kick a goal after the final whistle.

Thank you Marlow for that enlightening discourse, hopefully it will spur some of our GooberNational members to read up ... especially the Australians who, as we all know, read down. Actually if we can just spur the GooberNationals in general it would be a good thing. I'm thinking in terms of Spanish spurs ...

15094_0653_1_sm.jpg

In more important news however, i.e. news that's relevant to ME ... I have all turns out and those who haven't returned my turns are all big poopie heads.

I include in that group MrSpkr, Geier and NG Cavscout. It's a sad state of affairs when Nidan1 is doing better than you lot.

Joe

It doesn't count if you kick a goal after the final whistle.

Ah, but if there was no whistle then it would count wouldn't it.

At the very least it would have to go to the league office for a ruling since instant replay hadn't been approved at that time.

Joe

Baseball aside, today marks the first time colonies broke from their mother country to become a nation in their own right.

Carthage? Japan? Americo-erotic is all fine and good, but really...

Happy birthday Yanks. Give your new overlord Stuka a kiss with a baseball bat for us.

Boo, send a setup - I yearn to beat your pixeltruppen into yet another bloodied pile of pulp.