Challenge me in the Bocage O wiley Peng

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean you haven't even touched on any of my Barkmann's Corner stuff and that was some of my best

Yes, one could hardly forget MagPox on Mathematics, Truth and Barkman

I was desperately fighting off being overcome with an intense bout of coma when out of the blue, thundering across the empty plains of complete boredom came

"arrrgh, double post"

and with this small speck of self-induced discomfort and embarrassment a warm flood of gratitude flushed through my intestines because another Airfix moment, circa anytime soon, had been successfully averted.

Thank you.

Keep it up.

Mormons...Schmormons,

Have you noticed over the years how Hollywood has changed the focus of war movies from hating our fellow human beings to hating bugs....I guess its easier to hate bugs, everyone hates them and they are the most populous species on our planet.

Independance Day....Bugs invade the earth, we kill them all. we hate them, we scream epithets at them, and never do we feel guilty of racism, religious intolerence or the like.

Attack Los Angeles....Bugs invade Los Angeles, we kill them with glee, we dismember them, poke them and eviscerate them without a care. Again no guilt, wow this is great!

District 9....Bugs invade South Africa of all places, Apartheid returns,we experiment on them, but we dont care, they're bugs, however in this one we can also loathe the Nigerians with just a slight twinge of guilt.

On to TV, new show Falling Skies...once again we are beset by bugs, they slaughter us by the millions, but this time they take our kids and give them opiate like drugs to control them. We hate them, we kill them when we can, we torture them, again no guilt they're bugs after all. We all hate bugs.

I say forget nuclear weapons,bring back DDT!!

poor old Joe

every three months, he has to say "I, very old Joe, am not now nor have I ever been a Mormon.

poor denture wearing old dude

almost feel bad for the emperor of Incontentia

Well it could be worse, I could live in Tennessee and be the Emperor of the Double Wide.

Joe

Mormons...Schmormons,

Have you noticed over the years how Hollywood has changed the focus of war movies from hating our fellow human beings to hating bugs....I guess its easier to hate bugs, everyone hates them and they are the most populous species on our planet.

Independance Day....Bugs invade the earth, we kill them all. we hate them, we scream epithets at them, and never do we feel guilty of racism, religious intolerence or the like.

Attack Los Angeles....Bugs invade Los Angeles, we kill them with glee, we dismember them, poke them and eviscerate them without a care. Again no guilt, wow this is great!

District 9....Bugs invade South Africa of all places, Apartheid returns,we experiment on them, but we dont care, they're bugs, however in this one we can also loathe the Nigerians with just a slight twinge of guilt.

On to TV, new show Falling Skies...once again we are beset by bugs, they slaughter us by the millions, but this time they take our kids and give them opiate like drugs to control them. We hate them, we kill them when we can, we torture them, again no guilt they're bugs after all. We all hate bugs.

I say forget nuclear weapons,bring back DDT!!

So we should go back to loving ET and hating humans? That sounds like a positive, uplifting move.

Comcast found the source of my internet connectivity troubles. Turns out, Bosephus and Jedidiah have been stealing cable a few poles down my road. When they aren't busy inbreeding and distilling moonshine, they steal cable.

I may have to hire a translator to give them both a good verbal berating.

Should I apologize to the 8 different Indian Customer service peoples I confused in those emails?