Challenge me in the Bocage O wiley Peng

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats that Speedy? The font is a little small for your Olde Unca Stuky's eyes. I think i'll fix and do sumfink...

Stuka is using gamey stuff like artillery and tactics and stugs

Ahh, thats better. You forgot to mention overlapping fields of fire, supporting forces, envelopment tactics, bravery, intelligence and a snappy dress sense.

"There once was a young Magpie named Oz,

Who found duct tape wrapped 'round his schnoz,

Left unable to blather,

His boots they did quaver,

When he spied the donkey with the anal extender"

Well, it started okay. But then around line four it all kinda fell apart. Fail. Or given the author, par for the course.

Michael

LOL, excellent stuff lads, especially since it confines itself to challenges for CMBN and the resultant AAR's.

I though thingy references were forbidden? Mind you, Yeknodathon (which is remarkably like the sound my dog makes when he spew's) is so poorly equipped I guess it doesn't count.

Oh by the by, Magpies are mainly insectivorous so the seedy thing is not really going to be all that effective. Carrying on like a pommie toss pot is ok, indeed is to be expected from you, but you could at least try for a little accuracy.

I'd stick to being a Overlord (elect) Stuka, you and your family will starve if your trying for Cess Pool Poet Laureate.

"There once was a young Magpie named Oz,

Who found duct tape wrapped 'round his schnoz,

Left unable to blather,

His boots they did quaver,

When he spied the donkey with the anal extender"

That was just horrible.

Never, ever attempt to versify again.

Or I'll have dalem come over and visit you for awhile.

So, when are you going to take young Slagpile to Squire, Stukes? I think you two would work quite well together. It would be like Botch Casually and the SomeDunce Kid.

A classic combination.

So, when are you going to take young Slagpile to Squire, Stukes?

meh...

Non-CMBN players are un-squirable, by which token you should be un-kanniggetted also. Unless you have managed to out-manhoover those Dorset cows and have skipped, gleeful and giggly onto tutorial #2 by now. Either way, you're still a knob.

meh...

Non-CMBN players are un-squirable, by which token you should be un-kanniggetted also. Unless you have managed to out-manhoover those Dorset cows and have skipped, gleeful and giggly onto tutorial #2 by now. Either way, you're still a knob.

I was made a Kannigget by M'Lud Croda of the Nefarious Legions way back in the CMBO days and then recognized as a SENIOUR Kannigget and then sort of recognized (As in "I'm pretty sure I could pick him out of a line-up) as an Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread, so your words have no meaning, no value and are of no import to anyone.

Like that's something new.

In other, much more important news, Nidan1 owes me a turn, as does Stikky Pixie and Seanachai.

Now, Nidan1 is retired and HAS nothing more important to do, so I don't understand the delay, unless it's because he's way old and has completely lost it. If he ever had "it" to begin with.

Seanachai, as we all know, is barking mad and is wont to just wander off for months and months without a word, so there's every possibility that this game will go on for years.

Much like the last one.

Stikki Pixie is, after all, a Goobernational, so expecting regular turns from him is like expecting erudition from a Texan.

That is all.

Now, Nidan1 is retired and HAS nothing more important to do, so I don't understand the delay, unless it's because he's way old and has completely lost it. If he ever had "it" to begin with.

That is all.

While it is not a matter of importance, but PRIORITY, and you are very low down in that category, young lad. Well, then, maybe you are very unimportant as well. Yes I think that is also the case.

While it is not a matter of importance, but PRIORITY, and you are very low down in that category, young lad. Well, then, maybe you are very unimportant as well. Yes I think that is also the case.

As you can tell by reading the above post, Nidan1 is in the habit of talking to himself to the point of even giving himself a response.

By his own hand he reveals just how far around the bend he's gone.

Speedy has cleverly removed an entire squad of his by ingeniously running them into the most murderous crossfire from hell that i've seen in this game to date. The 3 or 4 survivors then retreated into my sneeksy 81mm arty barrage and I think I saw one left at turns end...sheer brilliance.

This will put me 3-0 in the Cesspool CMBN stakes, no wonder Boo hesitates to send a setup.

You used a mortar barrage on three or four panicky, possibly broken survivors?

Don't you think that's a little bit much, Zsa Zsa? Why'd you choose the 81? Because anything larger would have taken way too long, and you Just. Couldn't. Wait!

And don't worry about the set up.

You're on the list.

You used a mortar barrage on three or four panicky, possibly broken survivors?

Don't you think that's a little bit much, Zsa Zsa? Why'd you choose the 81? Because anything larger would have taken way too long, and you Just. Couldn't. Wait!

And don't worry about the set up.

You're on the list.

Poor Boo...poor, poor, uneducated Boo. If you had anymore experience with CMBN you might have just a teeny clue that arty barrages take anywhere from 4-6 minutes to land, give or take.

It is not possible that I could have ordered the barrage AND have it land within the 20 seconds or so that Speedy's banzai charge took to be decimated and routed. It was more luck that the barrage which was intended to prevent his troops advancing actually caught them in the midst of a wild retreat. But I shouldn't expect you to know that, what with you being more of a CMBD (Combat Mission Beyond Dorset) kind of guy.

Poor Boo...poor, poor, uneducated Boo. If you had anymore experience with CMBN you might have just a teeny clue that arty barrages take anywhere from 4-6 minutes to land, give or take.

Unless they're on map and then they can take less than 3 minutes.

You capering ninny.

It is not possible that I could have ordered the barrage AND have it land within the 20 seconds or so that Speedy's banzai charge took to be decimated and routed. It was more luck that the barrage which was intended to prevent his troops advancing actually caught them in the midst of a wild retreat. But I shouldn't expect you to know that, what with you being more of a CMBD (Combat Mission Beyond Dorset) kind of guy.

Now, now, now, don't be getting your panties all in a bunch. Before you know if you'll be having a snit and getting yourself all tizzed out. Then you'll probably succumb to the vapors and have to go have a lie down.

"Dorset" Dorset who? You mean Sibyl Dorset? The character's name in that book about multiple personalities? Hey, if all of her personalities got into a fight, would they call it a Sibyl War?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bite me!

Unless they're on map and then they can take less than 3 minutes.

You capering ninny.

Now, now, now, don't be getting your panties all in a bunch. Before you know if you'll be having a snit and getting yourself all tizzed out. Then you'll probably succumb to the vapors and have to go have a lie down.

"Dorset" Dorset who? You mean Sibyl Dorset? The character's name in that book about multiple personalities? Hey, if all of her personalities got into a fight, would they call it a Sibyl War?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bite me!

You really get a kick out of yourself, dont you?

[meanwhile, its an Extra Special, Invitation Only, MagPoz soiree and top of the list, an event-packed dip into our little friend's musings on life and the issues it may throw up for discussion and wot not...]

MagPoz on Hiding/Un-hiding

I find the Hide/unhide thing a bit of a pain too, the Deploy/Pack Up too. There doesn't seem to be a definitive way to see what the status is.

BOTHERED!

MagPoz on Aspect Ratios

I seem to recall that all monitors have a "base" resolution i.e. the resolution that they are designed to operate at.

BOTHERED!!!

MagPoz on Assembling the Huey Hog Helicopter model

I am deeply moved by this sequence, largely as it depicts my exact experience with an Airfix He-111 circa 1978.

Er... BBBBB OOOO BOTHERED!!!

MagPoz on Gnomes

I am quite sincere in my belief that Gnomes wear green round hats and are the most suscinct species on this planet.

Its a ruddy plague... is there no end?

and they call it...Donkey love

seems to be a bit like obsession to me. Donkey and Magpie sitting in the tree.

I, for one, am very glad that we have found that special someone for our resident donkey to fawn over and follow around. One wonders if the Magpie has a special treat for donkey.