Challenge me in the Bocage O wiley Peng

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As part of the Peng Challenge Thread charter we strictly prohibit any comments based upon a person's race, creed, color, religion or national origin ... as long as it's American of course. And I see no reason why a person's age shouldn't be considered in the same category.

On the other hand, when someone is clearly so massively retarded as to constitute a public hazard and annoyance, they should be made to wear a sign announcing that fact.

...while I live in Utah I am FROM TEXAS.

Which state, in a rare burst of good taste and sound judgement evicted him forcibly. Utah, being underpopulated at the time, was willing to accept him, a decision they have since come to bitterly regret.

... I'm sorry ... where was I ... did I forget my pills again?

What more needs to be said, eh?

Michael

Mace, how kind of you to drop in and grace our humble abode with your presence ... or not.

collingwood-supporter.jpg

Well it beats changing nappies...just.

**looks at the picture**

Say you're really digging from the bottom of the barrel for your Mormon wives now days.

He is Australian not French !

I thought it was the commandos that sneaked up in the dead of night? Right after Hans shows Willy a picture of his girl, or was it Hans shows his girl a picture of his willy? Either way we see the human side of an enemy and then the commandos strike.

Thingy reference!! Joe, pass the cudgel, this one needs a beating.
Well DUH! You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you Stuka. We figured that out pretty much from his first post but you were so enamored with a fellow Australian that you actually welcomed him.

By the by lads, do you think it's just a coincidence that one of the earliest primitive humanoids was "Australopithecus"? I don't.

250px-Australopithecus_afarensis_UNM.jpg

In fact from now on I think that's how I'll refer to residents of that continent. For your posting ease I'll remind you that the plural is "Australopithecines". It's important that we maintain a united front against these worst of all GooberNationals.

Joe

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you Stuka.

If I was the sharpest knife in the drawer with you around Joe, I expect I'd find myself spilled onto the floor in no time.

Lucky for me I'm more of a meat tenderizer kind of guy...I'd be in the 2nd drawer.

[meanwhile, it is a very special Dentures Night at the Paddock and something grey and heavy is proudly parading a set of fine Justicar gnashers with liberal application from a tub of Super Poligrip Utah Mormon Collectors Edition cream to ensure good adhesion]

[meanwhile, it is a very special Dentures Night at the Paddock and something grey and heavy is proudly parading a set of fine Justicar gnashers with liberal application from a tub of Super Poligrip Utah Mormon Collectors Edition cream to ensure good adhesion]

Finally turned pro, eh?

Michael

By the by lads, do you think it's just a coincidence that one of the earliest primitive humanoids was "Australopithecus"? I don't.

And you are correct, things with "Austal" in their name, apart from meaning South also represent a group that is some what ahead of everyone else.

We Australs were well along the evolutionary path when the rest of the world was devoid of higher forms of intelligent life. A situation that continues to this day.

And you are correct, things with "Austal" in their name, apart from meaning South also represent a group that is some what ahead of everyone else.

We Australs were well along the evolutionary path when the rest of the world was devoid of higher forms of intelligent life. A situation that continues to this day.

You Australopithecines certainly were here first ... just as blue green algae was here first ... neither has evolved appreciably since.

Joe