Challenge me in the Bocage O wiley Peng

I saw that as meaning the troops were shed like a snake (Or Stuka) sheds his skin.
So kind of like a slicker will shed rain? Not that anyone would ever accuse NG Cavscout of being a slicker, city or otherwise.

Joe

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamey Updates

Busssaw v. NG_Cavscout II

Having been given a very defensible crossroads to protect, Cavscount proceeded to shed almost my entire force. I say almost because there is one veteran Panther still roaming the hills. That purchase is turning out to be nice compensation for my lack of skill. AM also starting to wonder at the wisdom of playing versus someone with Cavscout in his handle and Sgt. in his signature....

If you read the post carefully..(which I'm convinced no one ever does in here), you will see an obvious typo....(you figure out where it is Boo, there are more than one} no snakes or buildings involved.

Then again busboy is from Kalifornia.

If you read the post carefully..(which I'm convinced no one ever does in here), you will see an obvious typo....(you figure out where it is Boo, there are more than one} no snakes or buildings involved.

Then again busboy is from Kalifornia.

The only posts I read carefully are my own ... several times ... usually accompanied by chortling over my wit.

But then that's true of most people I suppose ... most people here are only interested in what I have to say.

Joe

p.s. Nidan1 I'm most disappointed that you have failed to use ellipses in the proper manner. The correct ellipsis has Three (3) dots, you have, in the same sentence, shown two and then four dot ellipses.

The only posts I read carefully are my own ... several times ... usually accompanied by chortling over my wit.

But then that's true of most people I suppose ... most people here are only interested in what I have to say.

Joe

p.s. Nidan1 I'm most disappointed that you have failed to use ellipses in the proper manner. The correct ellipsis has Three (3) dots, you have, in the same sentence, shown two and then four dot ellipses.

I chortle as well when reading your posts, but for different reasons.

Stick that in your ellipse.. ..... ..

Joe

I know the crack team of psychologists are...

Clear proof of your retarded mental condition...if any additional proof was needed.

BTW, have you booked your flight to Ozzland yet? I note that Mudpie Ooze is still strutting around, obnoxious and unrepentant as ever. (And it is a tossup whether he is unrepentantly obnoxious or obnoxiously unrepentant. Either way, you should have dealt with him by now, laggard.)

Michael

BTW, have you booked your flight to Ozzland yet? I note that Mudpie Ooze is still strutting around, obnoxious and unrepentant as ever. (And it is a tossup whether he is unrepentantly obnoxious or obnoxiously unrepentant. Either way, you should have dealt with him by now, laggard.)

I'll be waiting at the gates with my Customs friends and the rubber gloves.

You see how insolent they are, Joe? Are you going to let them get away with insulting the holy dignity of the office and person of the Justicar? Aren't you worked up into a righteous rage yet? Will you not subject these Ozlanders to the full wrath of your powers? Or power of your wrath, whatever.

Michael

Joe is already in the Great Southern land everytime has steps out of his front door. Although Utah is slated for housing the criminals, it is still a part of the UAE (United Australian Emirates)

You see how insolent they are, Joe? Are you going to let them get away with insulting the holy dignity of the office and person of the Justicar? Aren't you worked up into a righteous rage yet? Will you not subject these Ozlanders to the full wrath of your powers? Or power of your wrath, whatever.

Michael

Oh, Lawdy, Lawdy! he's a gonna start harrumphin' an pawntificatin' and the Jowls O' Doom will start a wobblin' and the Finger of Fury will start gesticulatin' and pointin' skyward and the hot wind from his mouth will wither the countryside!!!

It's a bad day for all of us!

Oh, Lawdy, Lawdy! he's a gonna start harrumphin' an pawntificatin' and the Jowls O' Doom will start a wobblin' and the Finger of Fury will start gesticulatin' and pointin' skyward and the hot wind from his mouth will wither the countryside!!!

It's a bad day for all of us!

-sigh- I thought we had rounded up all the Southern Evangelists from the new colony.

It appears another has surfaced. Shall I have this one "re-housed and corrected" OberUberDooberFurher Stuka ?

Stuka, we may need to rethink this Overlord status if you can't even properly smack around your yappy bird SSN countryman. I don't even think he is playing the game against anyone in the MBT, and yet he drones on and on. Please fix or do somefink. Proper application of the Boot would be a good place to start.

There are many people in the world who really don't understand, or say they don't, what is the great issue between the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread and the GooberNational world.

Let them come to the Justicar.

There are some who say -- There are some who say that Australia is the wave of the future.

And there are some who say, in the MBT and elsewhere, we can work with the Australians.

And there are even a few who say that it is true that Australia is an evil land, but it permits us to make economic progress.

Lass' sie nach die Justicar kommen.

For the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread as represented by your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread shall never bow down to a down under CessPooler. If they want absolution it is theirs for the asking, if they want to be free men, it is theirs for the asking, they merely have to come to their Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

All -- All free men, wherever they may live except for the GooberNationals, are members of the Justicariate.

And, therefore, as a free man, I take pride in the words "Ich bin ein Justicar."

Joe