Le Grand Hameau - A movie AAR

Le Grand Hameau is the third battle of the "Road to Montebourg Campaign". I call it a movie "AAR" but I did not mean to make the kind of serious or formal AAR for grogs. Instead I tried to make something which is more like a storytelling and above all to convey the great fun of playing CMBN. What you see in this "movie" was edited straight from the saves of the battle I was playing and is 100% what happened during the real game (no replayed saves to get better battle results) By choosing certain angles,cuts,camera movements and editing techniques I tried to make the AAR a bit cinematic and to tell the story of my CMBN battle with its cool moments and its many surprises.

Many thanks to dieseltaylor for kindly checking the English text for spelling mistakes and some English language enhancements.

Part One:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCTNyyy6gmo

Part Two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwMSU-3EiAA

Fantastic, Francis Ford Coppola would be proud :) Thanx for the time and effort

Thanks,

The truth is that I never edited a movie before. I did it with the trial version of Adobe Premiere and I learned to work with the software while doing the movie with the help of some video tutorials I found on Youtube.

I still have 18 days until the end of the trial and if I have enough time I will do an other AAR before the trial ends. I had a great time doing the movie and glad that some people enjoy watching it.