Vein's Terrain V2

Vein

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vein, grass and road look very nice. Best I've seen yet. I kind of like the darker dirt in the plowed fields of the other terrain mod someone is fooling with in another thread, but I like your grass better. When this comes available, i'll do some mixing and matching.

I kind of like the darker dirt in the plowed fields

I made the new furlowed field textue darker to start with but it clashed horribly with the default dirt texture. When I tried THAT dark as well it clashed horribly when the dirt was used on my grass texture.

It's easy to make a new texture and slap it in, the difficulty is making all the textures look like they belong together without them losing all their detail and becoming a soupy mess.

I made the new furlowed field textue darker to start with but it clashed horribly with the default dirt texture. When I tried THAT dark as well it clashed horribly when the dirt was used on my grass texture.

It's easy to make a new texture and slap it in, the difficulty is making all the textures look like they belong together without them losing all their detail and becoming a soupy mess.

I think you've got it on the grass. Hope you fiddle with the plowed fields a little more.