Vein's Terrain V2

Vein

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh...update shmupdate...you can do 25 updates for all I care! As long as this looks as sweet as the screenie I'll be happy. That subdued look...just makes the game look grittier and more real to me...love it.

Ok...I'll lay off the puppies...I was thinking about switching over to ring worms anyhow...ok POST that ring worm!

Mord.

Hmm, posting ring worms interesting concept.

I'm with mord I would download every update every half hour if that were the case. These changes, as the Screen Shots attest too, increase the relative fidelity of the game.

I will wait, but I wont promise I'll be calm.

Cheers to your good work.

Fantastic work Vein! Just one thing old chap - you really don't need to mod the ENTIRE GAME to keep us mod sluts happy!

Question - have increased vehicle saturation? The Kubel looks more saturated in your version. If you have I think its a great idea - the problem with the BFC colours was undersaturated armour against oversaturated background.

Many thanks for your work - hopefully this will be ready by the end of the weekend?

Question - have increased vehicle saturation? The Kubel looks more saturated in your version.

Yeah, the vehicle saturation has been altered for my game. I won't be releasing those though as someone is bound to come out with some excellent new camo mods etc soon enough.

It's not QUITE that desaturated. A little yellowness has been lost in compression. I'll see if I can post one later that's closer to how it looks. It's not HUGELY different mind you.

Besides, 'too desaturated' for what? If you want it the colour it actually is, then the way they made it is pretty damn close.

Note: The pictures on this thread are relative. In that they are a little more desaturated due to compression than they actually are. That is why I posted the before and after shots. My mod differs that much from the original. Remember how you see the colours/brightness etc. has a lot to do with your monitor as anything else. This mod is set up for MY monitor's setting so you may or may not get the same results depending on YOUR monitor and its setup.

I'm with the Lord of the Ring Worm.......I'm itching to try this. :)

That's right my preeeeciiiooouuuuussssss!

Mord.

P.S. LMAO...that was good Charlie...cracked me up.