How many Steelbox edition units?

501. That's exciting !

Could you clarify your statement about 501 possibly not being the actual number of existing Steelboxes? They sold out the lot of them. I suppose that there could be a few dozen there were not sold, but, given away to playtesters and developers. Is this what you mean?

Of course while that number may in no way resemble the actual number of steelboxes it is possible that it does.

The actual number of steelboxes is equal to the number of steel boxes available to ground forces the day following DDay, minus those steelboxes which never made the landing or contained sandwiches and letters from Mom. @NotIntendedToBeAFactualStatement

All I know is there needs to be one more so I can send it to my nephew.

All I know is whenever its mentioned Steve always includes a smileyface emoticon.

That is hardly any indicator, Steve jams more smilies into his angry diatribes than he does happy posts about selling out of steelbooks. :D:D:D

Just curious. Now that I am the proud owner of the sold out Steelbox edition, I'd like to ask how many of these units were there for sale?

I haven't heard of any being delivered yet, so maybe there are none at all and never were!