VOTE: TCP/IP for WEGO

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be some misconception that this is a democracy. Its more like a benevolent monarchy.

A benevolent monarchy being paid for by its subjects, without whom it would not exist and without whom it would have no power. Kinda like the monarchy in the UK you could say (well... they don't have any power at all really already =P).

this company is a small house. And seem to know how to tune out the vocal minority. They will probably do it when they are ready. their core market is happy with pbem, single player and terrific after market content by the community. Now that they polished their diamond though, they are going to get more people that like things that glitters though.

A benevolent monarchy being paid for by its subjects, without whom it would not exist. Kinda like the monarchy in the UK you could say.

For me benevolent monarchy implies that the monarch has power of government.

In the UK that is not the case. (and given the mental abilities of the royal familie that is a rather good thing).

It is one of the many constitutional monarchies with symbolic royal heads of state.

(sorry to be so humourless)

this company is a small house. And seem to know how to tune out the vocal minority. They will probably do it when they are ready. their core market is happy with pbem, single player and terrific after market content by the community. Now that they polished their diamond though, they are going to get more people that like things that glitters though.

That would be fancy gfx and explosions, not core features.

But I hope you're right about that.

I vote you all chip in for a PayPal $+, hire an extra programmer after collecting enough monies for his salary, and then present the programmer to BFC. Fait accompli!

My PayPal email address is in the profile.

I vote you all chip in for a PayPal $+, hire an extra programmer after collecting enough monies for his salary, and then present the programmer to BFC. Fait accompli!

My PayPal email address is in the profile.

Some rich swiss guy basically offered what you're suggesting, unfortunately I can't find the damn thread he made.