• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,

To the last syllable of recorded time;

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools

The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,

And then is heard no more. It is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.

I'm counting on a full game release early this week. Unless they have run in to unforseen trouble, of course. It has been said, as the OP points out, that the full game would be released only a couple of days after the demo; and also that a release during the weekend is a bad idea. To me this sounds like today, "tomorrow, or Tomorrowtomorrow" but not "tomorrowtomorrowtomorrow".

I'm counting on a full game release early this week. Unless they have run in to unforseen trouble, of course. It has been said, as the OP points out, that the full game would be released only a couple of days after the demo; and also that a release during the weekend is a bad idea. To me this sounds like today, "tomorrow, or Tomorrowtomorrow" but not "tomorrowtomorrowtomorrow".

Tomorrow as in today, right? since it's monday here in Yurop ;)

Hope it isn't 3 or 4 GMT in the morning like the demo

:) yeah i didnt last , feel asleep about midnight , but 5am was a nice time of the morning to find a downloadable demo.

BF said they were aiming for the 13th , then wanted a few more days to work on the demo issues found after the release. Also said no development of features in the Gold Master , not sure if that means potential bug fixes are covered or not. I was expecting Tuesday/Wednesday this week for the release but you never can tell what is going on.

:) yeah i didnt last , feel asleep about midnight , but 5am was a nice time of the morning to find a downloadable demo.

I'm a night owl, but i couldn't hang around any longer than 3am waiting for the demo, work etc. Yes it was a nice suprise when i got up, then i got annoyed cos i had to go to work anyway. :(

I think Moon said the manuals will be arriving Tuesday ... a few days behind schedule from the printers. So maybe a Tuesday or Wednesday release for the final product?

Based on what Moon said about the "gold" schedule I've been assuming that hard-copies might not ship until a few days after the download is available. In other words they can release it today for download but we might not have physical copies for another week or so. Which is fine, since we already have digital copies of the manual.

I keep referring to Moon's words on the demo announcement. "A few days" (from last Wednesday night)

And he said last Friday that they really wanted to drop it that day, but then decided to "give it the weekend" for the demo to settle. So I'm pretty confident it's today. Or tomorrow. Maybe. Probably.

Unlessssss, of course, some particular bit of feedback has caused them to dig into it again to fix something. But honestly, I haven't seen anything that they either need to fix/include before release, or haven't already said that they won't fix/include for now.

BRING IT! I gotta get me hands on that map editor!

Oh and maybe play some scenarios as well.

Now, with the community found some issues and room for improvements while playing the Demo, i think if they will work again on the game for a few weeks to look into this issues and improve some things even more then iam totally ok with that.

Now, with the community found some issues and room for improvements while playing the Demo, i think if they will work again on the game for a few weeks to look into this issues and improve some things even more then iam totally ok with that.

No offense, but I really doubt the community found anything they didn't already know about. Not to say they won't tweak a few things based on feedback, but that'll come via patch.

Just my opinion, of course. I have been known to be utterly and completely wrong.

Or maybe I'm just getting really anxious, and more willing than most to accept an imperfect initial release.