Thought they said a few days after the demo??? Never read 1 to 2 days after...

Wiggum your joking aren't you?? They've tested the game as much as they'd want to and fixes will come in a patch....as nothing is a game breaker and alot of compliants are about design choices I see no reason to delay the release...nor I'm sure will BF...as said above BF are well aware of anything that needs tweaking fixing...they know this game bette than any of us do...the engine has been around for years now....BF said it wasn't perfect...no game could be...it was said as a warning shot across the bows when people seemed to be getting way to excited about the release as if this was the Holy Grail...nothing could have lived upto what people where expecting..the only ones who had a semblence of sanity where the old CMSF players...hence people moaning at them when they were told "It's the same in CMSF"....

This isn't directed at you Wiggum but it's a shame some on here are complaining left right and centre about things that on the whole are design choices...and it's the same names cropping up...with different moans....I predicted this was going to happen...it's the CMSF release all over again...with the it's not like CMx1!! If people wanted CMx1 then they already have it!....this engine\game gets better and better the more you play...like classic (don't mean classical here) music...some music hits you and you think superb...only for it to wear very thin and not get played again...other albums sound really good and the more you play them the more you like until it becomes one of your classic albums...this game is similar...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the camp of if its something they can fix in a day or two, hold it and do the fixing. I don't want to wait any longer than 24-48 hours though as at this point I know they could release the game with no real problems and I've paid my money for it so I'd like it now please :) Patch for later so we can start the when's the patch coming out threads :P I understand they'd like to hammer out whatever niggling problems they've identified but tbh that's something that can go on forever and on this board you'll never please everyone. Hell, there are pages and pages going on about things that aren't even going to be in this game yet they still argue/debate about it. :rolleyes:

So yeah, the sooner I can download full game the happier I'd be at this point. :)

There are some bugs that showed up with the demo that they probably want to fix before the final release, as they prevent people from playing, and that would mean a lot of extra burden on support if they don't fix it first.

I guess it isn't entirely predictable how long that takes: two days or a week.

So don't distract those BF workers right now with features.

Im taking the lack of BF saying anything today leave the door open that they might release today.......

If today was a definate NO, then I would have expected them to say, "after reviewing feedback from the demo..............there are a few things to fix................so we will be releasing in a few days"

Since they have said nothing, that leaves them the option of today or not today (that is the question)

Im an optimist

Yep i played road to Berlin as German this morning. And if anyone else has done that then you'll know that we are more than ready for the release!

HAAHa. Yeah, tried that Friday night. After about 10 minutes, I surrendered to see wtf was going on.

They said they wanted to wait a couple of days to gather demo feedback for a perfect release. But there don't seem to be that many problems judging by the posts. So hopefully tonight? I would love to see some sort of announcement however. I've played all the scenarios from every side (yes, the tut as well) already :P