May 8th - VE Day...it gotta be then

I noticed the gamerswithjobs review quoted BF as telling him they were releasing a beta demo down load "next week" which should mean the next seven day pretty well shot. But hey! The demo is better than nothing!

I wish it had been today since my wife left for a friggin Royal wedding Party at 0300, I could have played all day with no gripes!

Lately the demo for games (read shockforce and modules) has come out after the release. Think that may be where some of our false hope and optimism is stemming from. Looks like I'll be playing some I44 this weekend. Good times to be had there. Patience at this time is key.

purpheart23,

Sopmeone on one of these threads last week mentioned he wanted a little warning before the Game was released so he could plan ahed for a couple of days off from work. Steve from BFC answered that when the Demo is released, we'll have a little time to plan, because the Game would be released very soon after that. But, only BFC really knows.

Man, I am hoping not as that is my wife's birthday AND Mother's Day here in the US.

Can't exactly toss the wife some candy and tell her; "Have a happy honey, now I'm off to blow $hit up!", now can I?

Get her an all day spa treatment. It may gouge you wallet, but she'll love you for it AND you get to have all day in front of the computer.

Oh ok, I didnt' catch that, so I guess they'll be bucking their recent trend then. Cool. Always nice for the people that had the patience to hold off pre ordering to get a taste before they take the plunge.

Yup, Steve (I think) referred to the demo release as "a shot across the bow" and that the real thing would follow very soon after.