Peng Challange

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elvis misspells everything all the time. It's what we expect of him. For him to write a complete sentence (an almost magical feat in itself) without at least one misspelled word in it would be like the sun rising in the west. It would shake the very foundations of rational thought. It would be like discovering that the mother who raised you is actually this gay guy in drag, and who knows, that might have been what made him what he is today: severely confused about his role in life.

Michael

Let’s see if I understand a bit of the rules. The title is Peng Challange, so this can’t be a Peng Challenge Thread, cause the words Peng Challenge are not it? But if its intended it should be, Peng Challenge the Peng Challange... or Peng Challange the Peng Challenge if this is an attempt to throw down the existing Peng Challenge leadership… and if that’s the case… its seems the North Africa revolution has reach the BF boards. But before I join the ranks to throw down the existing Peng Challenge leaders... who are they? And if we have find them what will we do with them? Burn, kill or just ban them? After that... can we have a Kingdom instead? Who will be the King b.t.w.? At least he should have a beautiful Queen…

Let’s see if I understand a bit of the rules. The title is Peng Challange, so this can’t be a Peng Challenge Thread, cause the words Peng Challenge are not it? But if its intended it should be, Peng Challenge the Peng Challange... or Peng Challange the Peng Challenge if this is an attempt to throw down the existing Peng Challenge leadership… and if that’s the case… its seems the North Africa revolution has reach the BF boards. But before I join the ranks to throw down the existing Peng Challenge leaders... who are they? And if we have find them what will we do with them? Burn, kill or just ban them? After that... can we have a Kingdom instead? Who will be the King b.t.w.? At least he should have a beautiful Queen…

Not another Niederlander....can't we send out drone strikes or something. We can always say they took a wrong turn leaving Kanduhar.

My gawd, what a travesty ... no rules and it doesn't contain the requisite "THREE WORDS"!

Every incarnation of the Peng Challenge Thread must contain the words ... wait for it ... Peng ... Challenge ... Thread. Hell's Bells it doesn't even have three words in total unless you count the contents of the first post and even then it just barely reaches three.

Perhaps he's been watching Holy Grail again and is stuck on the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch scene.

And there are NO RULES!

Joe

p.s. Yes, yes, he misspelled Challenge but it IS Elvis after all and we can't expect miracles.

Yes vermin, the Revolution has spread like wildfire. I think stringing the leaders up from lamp-posts would be appropriate.

However, I too, would like to take the opportunity to laugh at Elvis, aka Lt. Dyke. He is probably still to "shook up" from the beating he took from those wily Germans in front of the whole forum. I seem to recall that he was to busy breakin' wind to give his troops proper orders, or something like that.

...but it IS Elvis after all and we can't expect miracles.

That's right. Ever since he fell out of his carryall as an infant and landed on his head, he has had trouble keeping up with regular folk. But he still has feelings, albeit of a primitive sort, and if he thinks you are making fun of him he'll cry and we don't want that, do we? Although it's still okay to tie his shoe laces together and yell "Fire!" That's awfully funny.

Michael

And this from someone who lives in Ohio hmmmmm

And this from someone who's managed 28 posts in 8 years? No doubt you were told as a kid that if you'd didn't have anything constructive to add, don't say anything at all.

I wish Emrys had that received that kind of advice.