Peng Challange

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention, I just finished finishing Peng in a non-Finnish scenario.

A third of the way through, he BEGGED for mercy to keep my jack-booted thugs from completely overrunning his pathetic Kiwi defenders.

Final score: 79-21.

I think the final straw was my uber Nashorn parked on the ridge which EFFORTLESSLY knocked out two of his Shermies at a distance of roughly 82,000 yards. Or sumfink.

If he comes in here and says he was too busy being a Beta tester for CM Normandy, don't believe him.

You know how he is.

Oh, so you're all still alive eh, after all these years. Life is just too full of these small disappointments, but we'll manage. And young Master Hiram too. What were the odds, we ask you? Strange, it feels slightly reassuring that despite your worst efforts, the universe has yet to realize its mistake and whisked you away. If we were the pondering kind, we would have to ponder this. But we are not, so there you are.

Now, about that flamethrower. It's ours and we wants it.

Is that Geier? Someone help me sit up, so I can cast my fading vision on his face...

GEIER, YOU FECK, WHERE YOU BEEN?!

Okay, let me back down. Man, I spent the last month thinking that staring at my cracked and peeling ceiling was bad.

I feel as light as a feather. I rise up, I rise up...

So, the current incarnation of the MBT is simply 'Peng Challenge'?

What the f*ck?!

Who started this cluster f*ck? 'Peng Challenge'? That's IT?

Someone's getting the stick...

Actually, had you been sober enough to notice, the name of this incarnation of the everlasting MBT is: Peng Challange Thread.

Had you also the wits Gawd gave a moth, you would have noticed that it was begun by Elvis.

Which really surprised no one.

Feckin' Elvis...

GEIER, YOU FECK, WHERE YOU BEEN?!

Oh, around. Calradia, Angmar, Gotham City, some armpit countries in Africa, The Citadel, Rome, Moscow and Taipei, Arras and some other places we can't remember. But then I heard something about Normandy and flamethrowers so I ventured by and found you lot sadly not blown to smithereens and figured, hey, if you want something done well, you'll have to it yourself cause Seanachai sure isn't going to.

Yes, Seanachai is pretty far gone into Senility these days. The remaining thread of his sanity is getting frayed, and about all he does now is fall by in those brief moments between drinking binges to ramble on incoherently and at great length about his "small friends". These appear to be hallucinatory manifestations of his alcoholic delirium, like pixies or something. Sad, really.

Michael

Oh shut up Michael! God, YOU...Are...So...BORING!!!

PS aren't I supposed to be eating my words? Did somebody have half a nip of sherry and get a bit bold beyond their abilities?

Best you get back in your box, chocolate, the adults are speaking...

Oh, around. Calradia, Angmar, Gotham City, some armpit countries in Africa, The Citadel, Rome, Moscow and Taipei, Arras and some other places we can't remember. But then I heard something about Normandy and flamethrowers so I ventured by and found you lot sadly not blown to smithereens and figured, hey, if you want something done well, you'll have to it yourself cause Seanachai sure isn't going to.

I saw the Citadel.

Best you get back in your box, chocolate, the adults are speaking...

And this WTF moment was brought to you by... Stuka.

Stuka... now, on your grocery shelves... way inna back.

Stuka... you may already be a wiener.

Stuka... fat free... except for his head.

Stuka... what if a Barbary Ape and a Walking Stick had a love child. And then left it out on a barren hillside to expire.

Stuka.

On another note, it's almost time for yet another incarnation of our wonderous, everlasting thread.

Anybody but Elvis, eh?

Apparently, there shall be no flamethrowers in CM: BfN. But the Nahverteidigungswaffen are in so there is no cause for alarm. Well, actually, there IS cause for alarm since we are left with only playing against you lot. And who in the nine hells let that compulsory-posting Grog in? I blame Joe Shaw. As, I hope, do you all.