Peng Challange

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve has asked, begged really, that I personally take charge of the Peng Challenge Thread and punish those who transgress .... or maybe it was trespass ... either way I have been granted the authority to BAN users and now seems a perfect time to exercise that authority.

Joe

Meant in good humour, taken in less. There are other hands I trust less, but no hands I trust at all.

There are times when it has come to this, and times when this was necessary, but there is no time when it was welcome.

So, Joe, I congratulate you on your elevation.

Meant in good humour, taken in less. There are other hands I trust less, but no hands I trust at all.

There are times when it has come to this, and times when this was necessary, but there is no time when it was welcome.

So, Joe, I congratulate you on your elevation.

What in the name of all that's Holey are you on about?

Joe

Pffdt...Seanachai's tripping on 'shrooms again and seems to believe that Steve would actually ever give [sneer]you[/sneer] some form of authoritah.

Oh, tis to laugh.

What? You doubt my word sirrah? You would dare to suggest that I, the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread would be so base, so low as to claim that I have an authority that was not actually and in real life bestowed upon me by BFC (blessings be upon it) solely for the purpose of making mock of YOU? You would dare to suggest such a thing?

Send me a setup sirrah, such an insult is not to be borne ... or identified. In fact it is not be borne as a supremacy or an ultimatum either.

Joe

You aren't seriously asking this question, are you?

Steve

Silence MrSpkr ... I'm berating Stuka here thank you very much.

And why haven't you contacted me about Scourge of War: Gettysburg eh? Frightened are we? I have the game, if little ability at it, and an open Teamspeak connection we could use.

Joe

What? You doubt my word sirrah? You would dare to suggest that I, the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread would be so base, so low as to claim that I have an authority that was not actually and in real life bestowed upon me by BFC (blessings be upon it) solely for the purpose of making mock of YOU? You would dare to suggest such a thing?

Yes.......

Send me a setup sirrah

As I recall you like the setups to be small, much in line with your intellect.

Shall I select your side with the company pasta chef (low on ammo, green and panicked) and my side with the regimental beagle (yapping and running around madly)?

Enough for you to cope with there sparky?*

*'sparky' term used without permission and with no possibility of compensation to the git who plaigerised and claimed it as his own in the first place...not looking at anyone in particular here Boo *cough* Radley

Is Joe becoming a dictator? Who is now to check that Joe does not abuse his power of authoritay?

The crowd of peasant farmers gathering outside his office armed with pitchforks and torches clamoring for his head? Although frankly I don't know why they would want such a useless thing. Maybe they have invented a new game and need something pointy to kick around.

Michael

*'sparky' term used without permission and with no possibility of compensation to the git who plaigerised and claimed it as his own in the first place...not looking at anyone in particular here Boo *cough* Radley

It is my own. I am the first one to use it. Here.

And regardless to what you say about me hearing it in one of the Vacation movies, Beverly d' Angelo always used it in a playful, endearing fashion.

I use it to point out that you're an idiot.

As I recall you like the setups to be small, much in line with your intellect.

Shall I select your side with the company pasta chef (low on ammo, green and panicked) and my side with the regimental beagle (yapping and running around madly)?

Enough for you to cope with there sparky?*

I feel that I'm required to challenge you to maintain my honor in the face of your scurrilous and perhaps untrue accusations, but that doesn't mean I want to spend the next three months playing another of your interminable and frankly boring scenarios.

Honestly I think that's how you manage to win or draw your games, your opponents are just worn down by the constant inane emails and incompetent moves and will do anything to get out of it ... up to and including throwing the game.

It's rather like a coyote chewing off their own leg to get out of a trap ... although, having played you in the past, I think the coyote has an easier time of it.

Joe

Tesla got married?

Steve

"Tesla never married. He was celibate and claimed that his chastity was very helpful to his scientific abilities.[21] Nonetheless there have been numerous accounts of women vying for Tesla's affection, even some madly in love with him. Tesla, though polite, behaved rather ambivalently to these women in the romantic sense."

This makes me sad as this means Emrys was lying, a bit like find out sinterklaas does not exist.