Peng Challange

And this from someone who's managed 28 posts in 8 years? No doubt you were told as a kid that if you'd didn't have anything constructive to add, don't say anything at all.

I wish Emrys had that received that kind of advice.

I was also told that all children should be seen and not heard good advice for this forum

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of maidens who like to...well...lets just say they are very popular maidens.
Right then, that's just a bit too far and I suppose that this is as good a time as any to exercise my new authority to BAN posters for inappropriate comments.

Steve has asked, begged really, that I personally take charge of the Peng Challenge Thread and punish those who transgress .... or maybe it was trespass ... either way I have been granted the authority to BAN users and now seems a perfect time to exercise that authority.

That's it's Stuka on the receiving end of the punishment makes it only that much better.

So lad, using my Official BFC Banning Matrix, let's see what we have ... hmmmm, inappropriate comment ... +10 ... about a Goobernational ... -5 ... a Seniour Knight of the CessPool ... - 3 ... an Australian ... +1 (I think that should be a +6 but it's their matrix) ... not really all THAT inappropriate a comment ... -2 ... means ... {sigh}

Right ... well Stuka me lad you are hereby banned for ... the next 30 seconds ... I hope you've learned your lesson.

Joe

Right then, that's just a bit too far and I suppose that this is as good a time as any to exercise my new authority to BAN posters for inappropriate comments.

Steve has asked, begged really, that I personally take charge of the Peng Challenge Thread and punish those who transgress .... or maybe it was trespass ... either way I have been granted the authority to BAN users and now seems a perfect time to exercise that authority.

That's it's Stuka on the receiving end of the punishment makes it only that much better.

So lad, using my Official BFC Banning Matrix, let's see what we have ... hmmmm, inappropriate comment ... +10 ... about a Goobernational ... -5 ... a Seniour Knight of the CessPool ... - 3 ... an Australian ... +1 (I think that should be a +6 but it's their matrix) ... not really all THAT inappropriate a comment ... -2 ... means ... {sigh}

Right ... well Stuka me lad you are hereby banned for ... the next 30 seconds ... I hope you've learned your lesson.

Joe

I demand a recount. Or a reboot of the matrix.

Joe

Oh my god they let people from Utah have power thats like asking the Belgiums to form a government !!!! Never gonna happen

Say...... WHAT??? This has got to be a sure sign of the coming Apocalypso!

Seriously? I find this quite distressing as I am saddened Steve would be that drunk this early in the day.

Did he have dental surgery today, maybe? Extremely high fever, perhaps? Accidentally ingest an heroic amount of Psilocybin?

Joe

And you waste it by banning Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants for a whole 30 seconds.

Gee, how... uninspired.

{snipped}

And you waste it by banning Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants for a whole 30 seconds.

Gee, how... uninspired.

I was using the Official BFC Banning Matrix, my hands were tied.

If it were up to me then the deduction for being an Australian would be far more substantial which would have resulted in a banning that might actually do us some good.

But symbolically I think I made my point.

Joe

and a good kicking you shall receive, send a setup you ungovernable faux frenchman! Something of the CMAK ilk...large...somewhere in europe (I hates the sandssess)

Well, it's a good thing you live in... oh, wait... are you that much of a glutton for punishment? Maybe I should send you a desert set up for our next pas de deux.

Psst, Boo. Since Stuka always wants to play the Germans, make sure he gets lots of Pz. IIs and you take a bunch of Matildas supported by 2 pdrs and 25pdrs. And make sure he is the attacker.

Michael

Like you would have ANY idea on how to play the game?

I'll take Italians if thats how Boo intends to rig the setup. A one armed, blind organ grinder with a syphillitic monkey could defeat Boo. Perhaps Boo will get all ironic and take the Australians so I'd have to attack my own people, Libyan style?

I doubt it...'merkins don't get irony.

Actually, I was thinking about playing as the Aussies in a fitting bit of irony, but if I were to attack, I don't think I could cover much ground drunk, and also the sheep mod I have doesn't allow for rear entry.

So I think my playing as the Oddstraylyuns would lack a certain form of realism.

And I didn't know you were Libyan.

Boo, does it hurt to hunt and peck the keyboard with your nose?

Steve

Oh come on MrSpkr, he doesn't use his nose ... he uses his index fingers ... mind you there is a, uh, nasal component involved that makes the keys stick and oftentimes he has to use just one finger because the other is occupied.

Joe