1.11 eta

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I think they have overcomplicated their installer situation with..."

I do not think the BFC guys really appreciated hearing tales of Paradox-version CMSF games sitting in retail 'bargain bins' at absurd prices. That must've been painful - though an unexpected upside for them may have been all those extra 'bargain bin' CMSF players purchasing the Marine module at full price. We'll have to wait and see if they think its a good idea to strike a deal with another retailer for the Normandy title.

Any hope of seeing it before Monday now? Any hope of seeing it before next Friday?

Let's see from the Good Book of Madmatt...

For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Patch will come just like a thief in the night. For BFC has not destined us for bugs, but for obtaining salvation through our Patch, who was tested for us, that whether we are awake or asleep, our tactics may suck but we still enjoy it.

There. You'll just have to wait...

1135241675936.jpeg

Guys, are you really that clueless?

First, let's look at what BF.C has decided to call the next patch: "1.11".

Do you think that was just a random number? C'mon, has there been ANYTHING random about any of the CM series of games? Shatter gap? DU rounds? Bullet by bullet calculations?

It's obvious to the more intelligent among us that BF.C used the number "1.11" to give us a hint about the release date for the patch.

I, for one, will refuse to refresh this page until.......January 11th.

Oops, did I let the cat out of the bag?

;)

Ken

Sorry for the continued delay guys! Charles added some more stuff instead of doing a Final Candidate, so we have some more testing to do. However, we really are trying to wrap things up as this patch is getting to the point of diminishing returns in terms of weighing the wait for what has already been done against the wait for more tweaks/fixes.

I'll let you guys know when we move to the Final Candidate stage.

Steve