Peng Challenge

BFCElvis

I luuurve the Bard, I follow his commands to the letter!

Whats that Bard?

Yes, I will wear this natty vest, death to the non-beleivers!

Where's the 'on' botton, here? Now, point me in the direction of the heretics.

What about me? You must Pig-pile on anyone I tell you to! I am PENG! Obey Me! All of my Pengy Minions (and oniony ringions) MUST verbally eviscerate all whom I judge as lesser beings.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pah! Typical 'Merkin, no idea of the big wide world beyond your own county border. I am not in the UAE. Best you check the local library for an atlas, and not one where the world outside the continental US is greyed out marked 'yet to be bombed'.

A set up you wish?

[Yoda voice] there is no set up, there is only wish [/Yoda voice]

World, what world?

Unless you want to come over and cut my lawn every week...you can stay in that little sandy corner of hell you call home. Doha...indeed. Are there maps that show such insignificant places.

I think we'll let Qatar survive a little longer.....

World, what world?

Unless you want to come over and cut my lawn every week...you can stay in that little sandy corner of hell you call home. Doha...indeed. Are there maps that show such insignificant places.

I think we'll let Qatar survive a little longer.....

Well at least as long as it takes to understand how it's pronounced.

I've heard GUTter. CUTter, gutTAR and one version that pretty much requires you to swallow your tongue to reproduce.

Stupid Goobernationals ...

Joe

What about me? You must Pig-pile on anyone I tell you to! I am PENG! Obey Me! All of my Pengy Minions (and oniony ringions) MUST verbally eviscerate all whom I judge as lesser beings.

I am Pengy hear me roar!

I'm a noise too big to ignore.

And I know enough to be just slightly dangerous...

You're also the master of gamey halftrack rushes.

Our son and 4 of our grand kids came over this past weekend. While we got a few chores done outside and the kids played in the yard. I was in the shop cleaning one of the sprayers out after giving the fence a new coat of weather seal. Our younger granddaughter decided to hangout near Grandma, I kept an eye out on her and listened as she carried on a conversation with an imaginary friend. Both of them were sitting on a sawhorse chatting away. When all the sudden she jumps of the sawhorse, puts her hands on her hips and starts yelling at her invisible friend. Then she started to kick and smack this poor thing around. I don’t know what the friend said but I am sure she won’t repeat it again.

I asked her older sister how was school, since it started last week. She said “fine, but there was a boy in her class who thinks he is the funniest kid in school.” I asked, “How does he figure that? “ She replies, “Because his first grade class told him he was.”

Lady Redneck

Can you believe that as of today, Rose and I have ben married 19 years?

And she still puts up with me.

Simply amazing...

She must be very happy that she opted for the twenty year plan and only has to put up with your dumb ass for one more year.

Congrats to Boo, condolences to Rose, and, of course:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR VERY OWN JUSTICAR, JOE SHAW!

May the gods keep you from being bitten by a rat.

Bappy Hirthday PShaw!

And why don't we want him bitten by a rat? I think he should be bitten by several rats. Several times by each rat. Say, 7 rats with an average of 7 bites each. Or howabout eleventy seven rats with one bite each for each of the years we've been tormented by Olde Foul Joe's fetid existance?

That would work for me. And Bard, may you be nuzzled by an unruly porcupine in your sleeping bag.

Ah ... you remembered ... either that or the investment I made in purchasing Have Them Remember Your Birthday on the Internets actually paid off ... a real bargin at $45.67 a year.

Joe

p.s. MrSpkr I agree, this lot does indeed suck ... an at times so does life, especially so when you have a sinus infection on your birthday ... ASK ME HOW I KNOW!

I'm sorry sir, your name again?

Ping?....Pong?.....Poon.....

*thumbs through list*

No....don't seem to have you on file, perhaps you have the wrong venue? Animal husbandry classes are next door.

Take care, Noba. The young one who I sponsored lo those many years ago, upon the recommendation of the venerable though slightly daft Goanna, has learned well the tactics of futility (ToF) ... against which massive destruction is assured.

Well, Forgotten One he may have learned something, but I'm afraid he is putting them into reverse. The destruction is all against himself as my masses of shermans motor over the Normandy countryside swatting away at any foolish german defenders who stupidly make their presence known.

So perhaps your minion thought he was learning ToFu (Total F-Up), instead.

Noba.