Peng Challenge

BFCElvis

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Stoat and then you visit me with minor defeats.

This was truly a Monday-style Monday.

But on the bright side, as Nidan1 tries to advance his Panzers across the desert, my Uber Stuarts keep shooting them full of holes.

And that's always nice.

EPIGLOTTIS

FEH!, I turn up my nose at you!!!....you get ONE lucky shot across 500 meters of dusty desert, and you are pleased with that?

Once my grand plan unfolds before your eyes, I assure you your current joy will will be flushed away by a flood of tears..

ZYPHOID PROCESS

Boo playing Nidan1, well theres a clash of titans......giggle
Oh I don't know Stuka, by golly when Nidan1 turns up his nose at you ... well it makes strong men faint ... he's like a force of nature when he does that ... a polka dotted, lace trimmed and monagrammed handkerchief to the nose force of nature but still ...

Joe

Hey, I recognized you.

That's why I was across the street, hiding at my neighbor's.

But did you, even once, say "My Liege" to me ... I was hurt Lars terribly hurt, but I maintained my composure and realized that it was you after all and just keeping your attention while shiny ribbons and bottles of booze were to be had was a victory of sorts.

Joe

Speaking of former squires, ever hear anything from Hans?
The last I heard of my GrandSquire was that he was no longer bouncing in that bar in ManyAppleLess. I'm convinced that if I had been able to properly coach the lad he'd have done well, but with Lars as his Liege ... well ...

Joe

Boo playing Nidan1, well theres a clash of titans......giggle

Well, you could continue to hide out in the UAE, casually throwing a barb or two at your betters from afar....hoping that the CIA does not find you in your hidey hole....or you could really mix in the muck by sending me a set up, and I promise not to give you away.

I hear he's down to drinking vanilla extract now since dalem cut off his after shave supply.

Michael

Typical rumor mongering Emrys. The Bard can't afford vanilla extract. He's on the rubbing alcohol. Get your facts straight before you go spouting off as if you are some sort of Gnomathority.

FEH!, I turn up my nose at you!!!....you get ONE lucky shot across 500 meters of dusty desert, and you are pleased with that?

Once my grand plan unfolds before your eyes, I assure you your current joy will will be flushed away by a flood of tears..

ZYPHOID PROCESS

Bah, to you, Sirrah!

My plucky Stuarts have scored more hits than Dennis Hopper at a bong testing factory's open house!

By the time I'm done with you, your panzers will look like lace doilies and your crews will be hitching rides back to the Fatherland on Italian fishing boats!

COCCYX

Well, you could continue to hide out in the UAE, casually throwing a barb or two at your betters from afar....hoping that the CIA does not find you in your hidey hole....or you could really mix in the muck by sending me a set up, and I promise not to give you away.

Pah! Typical 'Merkin, no idea of the big wide world beyond your own county border. I am not in the UAE. Best you check the local library for an atlas, and not one where the world outside the continental US is greyed out marked 'yet to be bombed'.

A set up you wish?

[Yoda voice] there is no set up, there is only wish [/Yoda voice]

Typical rumor mongering Emrys. The Bard can't afford vanilla extract. He's on the rubbing alcohol. Get your facts straight before you go spouting off as if you are some sort of Gnomathority.

Bah! How out of touch you've become.

These days he drinks home brewed wood alcohol, while sitting on the porch of his shack with Dalem, playing Dueling Banjos

I was pursuing the Bocage thread on the Main forum when after all of this time the thought struck me...Bugged (like Peng) is Canadian (or French, it's hard to tell), which means the CMx2 Bocage model could well be taken from photos of her armpits. I know, it's pretty disgusting but hell I bet it would work!

Bah! How out of touch you've become.

These days he drinks home brewed wood alcohol, while sitting on the porch of his shack with Dalem, playing Dueling Banjos

Feh!

Dalem don't play banjo. He's a skin-flute (not a thingy reference!) guy if I ever did see one. And the Bard? - Zither probably, Glockenspiel maybe, and possibly the Dulcimer - but never a Banjo. No way in hell does he play the Banjo.

Morning comes decidedly early when one is up late watching the director's cut of Brotherhood of Wolf whilst enjoying a smattering of domestic malty beverages.

If you haven't see said movie, you should. Despite it being French it is rather good. And for those you who have trouble reading and...well, just plain reading, then you have the option of English, Spanish or the original French.

THALAMUS

Today was a good day. While Boo wallows in the misery of his minor defeat, it has finally stopped raining, and I enjoyed the sunny weather, and also the numerous motorists zooming around blind curves and past the fourth "road closed ahead: water on pavement" signs on roads alongside the Illinois River. The river reached a record high water mark today, and nothing makes me happier than dumbasses with flooded engines.