Peng Challenge

BFCElvis

Dear Minister of Dis-information Noba,

You lie like a dog!

Your 'masses of Shermans' lie hidden in the wheatfields whilst you gamily send Stuarts forward to die under the 75's of my many Panthers.

true, you've nailed a couple of H/T's that couldn't get into position quickly enough but no Panther or MKIV has taken a step back...... NOR WILL THEY!!!!

yours,

Unca Stukey

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nidan1, I know you are a poor reader so I am typing this real slow........in order to email setups an email address is required.......you could maybe check the private message that has been sitting in your private message tray for a day or two......fix or do sumfink!

The devil went to Jamaica

He was looking to sell some weed

He was doin' fine

They were standin' in line

It was excellent weed indeed

When he came across a young man

Who was likewise peddling pot

And the devil slid down the beach to the kid

And said boy let me tell you what

I guess you kind of figured

I'm a reefer head of course

And after all this time

I guess that I'm a conniseur of sorts

Now your stuff smells okay

But this could tranquilize a horse

I'll bet a million in cash against your stash

Cause I think mines better than yours

The boy said my names Johnny

And you ain't smoked nothing yet

One hit of this grass will kick your @ss

You got yourself a bet

Johnny roll a ball of hash

And make sure it's the bomb

Cause the devils got the kind of stuff they smoked in Vietnam

You'll get a million smack-a-roo's in cash if you can cope

But if you can't the devil gets your dope

The devil packed a bong

With a little Acapulco Gold

And resin flew from his finger tips

As he fired up his bowl

He filled that chamber all the way

And he took a mighty hit

And as they passed it back and forth

It gave them both a coughing fit

When the bowl was finished Johnny said

Hey man, that stuff was great

But fill your lungs with some of this

And prepare to vegetate

The devil nodded off

Because he knew that he was stoned

And he asked if he could buy an ounce

Of the stuff that Johnny owned

Johnny said, Devil just come on back

If you ever wanna catch a buzz

I done told you once

You son of a b*tch

Mine's the best there ever was

-David Allen coe

They do tend to attack their own kind, don't they?

Michael

Well that's just fine there Michael!

Here I am, sick as a dog (not, you'll note, a rat) from a sinus infection and all you can do is toss out cheap shots.

At least go to the trouble to toss out expensive shots! In your case I'd recommend a shot of heroin taken on the front step of the police office.

Joe

Make it quick Lawrence of Arabia Wannabe , I grow bored thrashing Leeo and Radley

OOOoooo, thrash me with another cease-fire request; yes, Yes, YES, Yes, YEs, YES!!!! Thrash me with another ceasefire request. OOoooo, you know that's how I like it....

I'm at the Tudor at the UN on E 42 in NYC. Fancy Schmancy.

I just had dinner at Anthony Bourdain's restaurant Les Halles down on John Street near where I'm getting some MS Project Server training. To hell with the training. I want more food. You poor bastards - How many of you have ever eaten there? How many ever will? A scant few most likely. HA!

HA!

HA! Again Ha!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!eleventyone!1!!!!

None of you will ever have Onion Soup as good as I just had. You will never enjoy a French dip sammich au jus as good as the one that they make there. HA! The juice was a reduction of beef broth, onion and wine (even more dense than the soup) and whatever else they throw in there to flavor it. It had a deep dark red-brown color and an intenseness that was layers deep. The meat was medium rare hangar steak sliced on the bias and as tender as any filet you've ever had. The bread was yeasty and chewy with a huge open crumb and it soaked up the juices from the meat and the caramelized onions that nestled atop those luscious slices of bovine heaven. Les Halles is famous for it's pommie frits (that's Freedom Fries to you ninnyhammers out there) - which came with the sandwich - and I can see why. Dunno how they do it; they're just potatoes fried in peanut oil, but they have a texture unlike any other fry you've chomped. They were nice dipped in the meat juice.

I need to go for a walk. I'm stuffed. I think I'll go back tomorrow for the choucroute garnie!

I'm at the Tudor at the UN on E 42 in NYC. Fancy Schmancy.

I just had dinner at Anthony Bourdain's restaurant Les Halles down on John Street near where I'm getting some MS Project Server training. To hell with the training. I want more food. You poor bastards - How many of you have ever eaten there? How many ever will? A scant few most likely. HA!

HA!

HA! Again Ha!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!eleventyone!1!!!!

None of you will ever have Onion Soup as good as I just had. You will never enjoy a French dip sammich au jus as good as the one that they make there. HA! The juice was a reduction of beef broth, onion and wine (even more dense than the soup) and whatever else they throw in there to flavor it. It had a deep dark red-brown color and an intenseness that was layers deep. The meat was medium rare hangar steak sliced on the bias and as tender as any filet you've ever had. The bread was yeasty and chewy with a huge open crumb and it soaked up the juices from the meat and the caramelized onions that nestled atop those luscious slices of bovine heaven. Les Halles is famous for it's pommie frits (that's Freedom Fries to you ninnyhammers out there) - which came with the sandwich - and I can see why. Dunno how they do it; they're just potatoes fried in peanut oil, but they have a texture unlike any other fry you've chomped. They were nice dipped in the meat juice.

I need to go for a walk. I'm stuffed. I think I'll go back tomorrow for the choucroute garnie!

I have eaten there, several times..this location opened up right after 9/11 and was one of the first new eateries in the area to open after the attacks. Its a good laid back place, not too serious, but the food is excellent.

Watch out when you walk around...there may be some jumpers loose, after the last couple of days of Wall Street misery.