Peng Challenge

BFCElvis

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again the imperialist 'Murkin education system spits out another reject. Trust Joe to think that Cuba is in Asia.

Are you even allowed to say 'Cuba' in 'Murka?

Right, well see that's what they TELL you they are.

Didja ever hear of the town in Japan that changed its name to Usa so they could sell stuff legally with a tag in it that said ... MADE IN USA?

I didn't think so, there's a sucker (or an Australian) born every minute.

Joe

ToT scared the crap out of me. I was 13. That final scene where KB is squatting there, poking the knife into the floor... yikes.

And didn't she have sharp pointy teeth just like the doll in that scene?

I remember seeing ToT when I was in school in Dayton and as I recall, I was very, very baked when I saw it, and my roommate said, "Doooooooood... I am going to have to sleep with every light in the apartment on", and I said, "What?"

Really baked.

I think it's those cheap asian cigars, they're rotting what little remains of his brain.

He has a brain? You mean a mass of tissue made of neurons and stuff? That actually functions as a data processing unit? That's capable, however shakily, of rational thought?

Wow. Where do you suppose he left it?

Michael

Oh sure, that's what you say NOW ... too bad we have to be sujected to such blatant Olde One cronyism.

Say lads, have those of you playing Stuka noticed his rather remarkable loss of skill? Granted it was never much to begin with, but it's just a bit shocking if you ask me.

I think it's those cheap asian cigars, they're rotting what little remains of his brain.

Joe

On the plus side, having cigars marketed by a cargo cult is certainly a conversation starter.

Do us a favor and cut them off at neck level.
More importantly perhaps you'd like to share with the lads that you've lost your first flag?

I've emailed Stuka that his dated and pathetic use of the jjrambo opening wasn't well timed and my counter of the famously difficult but highly effective igotmilk ploy will clearly result in his defeat on turn 30.

He CLAIMS he doesn't have the time to respond to my analysis ... as if there was ever any doubt.

Joe

There's always hope that after his court martial he will be shot.

Michael

Not necessarily Michael, in fact not at all probable.

He'll spin it to the point where the final result will be unrecognizable ... hell by the time he's through it'll look like he won the game!

He's not above that you know, Australians have no honor.

Joe

It's a beautiful last summer day here, and I mean last, the leaves are starting to turn.

Having a bonfire party tonight, I just tapped the keg of Leinenkugel's.

Where the hell is Seanachai? I thought he had a sixth sense for this sort of thing.

It's a beautiful last summer day here, and I mean last, the leaves are starting to turn.

Having a bonfire party tonight, I just tapped the keg of Leinenkugel's.

Where the hell is Seanachai? I thought he had a sixth sense for this sort of thing.

In a manner of speaking he does, but only in the manner of the movie, Sixth Sense ... in other words you can expect him to show up fairly frequently after he's dead.

Although, as far out in the boonies as you are, it may take him some time to get there.

Joe

Peng tried a gamey HT rush at my flag. I countered with a gamey HT rush at his.

Noba tried a gamey carrier rush at an open flag. I've countered with a gamey infantry rush at the same flag*

IT'S ANARCHY! ANARCHY, I TELL YOU!!11!!11ONE!

* Of course his rush came at the third turn, where mine is coming more properly at turn 45.