Peng Challenge

BFCElvis

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I just noticed that I completed a turn about a week ago in my game with Stuka but hadn't actually sent it so he probably thinks I'm terrified of his gaming leeteness (I don't know if that's a word but it should be).

In fact I just hadn't sent it ... I'd feel worse about it than I do if it was anyone except Stuka. In any case he'd better get used to it since I'm going to be on the road a lot between now and the middle of November.

Joe

Moriarty! my ex-liege! So nice to see you..... Leeo, say hello to your grand-pappy..
There is no such thing as an Ex-Marine, just ask Berli.

And, in much the same way, there is no such thing as an Ex-Liege, he is your Liege and you owe him much ... of course he's also Moriarty so you will get a pretty hefty discount on that basis alone.

But at least you recognize him AS your Liege at one point, something MY former Squire, Lars has consistently failed to do. Of course in the case of Lars it probably takes him a couple of tries to make it to his house of a given evening.

But let's get back to bashing Moriarty, that never gets old.

Joe

Drum terbaccy. Cheap, plentiful and not so good. Comes in a pouch. I smoked it in college because it was cheaper than Camels. Plus roll yer own smokes look illegal, which galled the campus administration.

AUREOLA

Budweiser and home-rolled with cheap tobacco...

See? This is what happens when you drop out of DeVry.

Zyphoid Process

Budweiser and home-rolled with cheap tobacco...

See? This is what happens when you drop out of DeVry.

Zyphoid Process

Ackshully, it was Schmidt's in returnable long-necks. $4.fitty a case plus wunbuck.fitty deposit. which [facescrunchcalculation] means with 4 empty cases one could get a "free" case! [/facescrunchcalculation]

College lernin good!

That picture of me enjoyin a Bud and a Wild Turkey was post Bachelor's/pre real career. Now I finally make enough friggin money to enjoy good booze and I CAN'T DRINK IT ANYMORE! How fookin fair is that?

Hippo(college)campus

Ackshully, it was Schmidt's in returnable long-necks. $4.fitty a case plus wunbuck.fitty deposit. which [facescrunchcalculation] means with 4 empty cases one could get a "free" case! [/facescrunchcalculation]

College lernin good!

That picture of me enjoyin a Bud and a Wild Turkey was post Bachelor's/pre real career. Now I finally make enough friggin money to enjoy good booze and I CAN'T DRINK IT ANYMORE! How fookin fair is that?

Hippo(college)campus

You know, whenever I see that old picture of you, I always imagine I hear Molly Hatchet playing in the background.

VAS DEFERENS

I have old pictures of booze, olde memories of boose, and temporary forgetfulness of boooooozzzz.

I want fountainss of bbiooose, and thrashing of petulant booossseee-holders, and Stuka's clamoring for bbooozze.

All the rest can wait.

HODGKINS "DISEASE" 111ONE111!

(p.s., I've been cancer free for 20 years).

You all still need a bath.

I have thrashed one Boo Radley with a humiliating minor victory. However will he recover from such an ignoble de-feet, eh?

Enquiring minds don't care!

First Stoat and then you visit me with minor defeats.

This was truly a Monday-style Monday.

But on the bright side, as Nidan1 tries to advance his Panzers across the desert, my Uber Stuarts keep shooting them full of holes.

And that's always nice.

EPIGLOTTIS