Peng Challenge

BFCElvis

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! YES!! YES!!!

A MIGHTY MINOR VICTORY against my nemesis (Or is that emesis?) Noba!

58-42 and you can take that to the bank*!

*Provided it's not being bailed out by the gubmint.

Per-thetic!

Not only does it buy totally gamey forces, it's "wins" by a totally

gamey flag rush. Even Joe Shaw doesn't stoop that low.

(Mind you, he's usually either surrendered by half way, or just

forgotten he's actually supposed to be sending turns)

Can't trust Bankers, nor now it seems, photographers.

Noba.

My apologies to Boo. I had been diligent in returning turns when it was my turn, thereby giving a quick turnaround. Alas, the glass hath provided an impasse.*

On the upside, I am doing my part to support breweries far and wide.

And I am particularly pleased to see Herr Boo is keeping up the Peng tradition of gamey HT rushes....'cept his is weak and insignificant.....oh wait, sounds like that is part of the tradition as well.**

*getting boozey means i forgets to bring me memory stick to work to send turns.

**bogged a bit there, sailor?

Per-thetic!

Not only does it buy totally gamey forces, it's "wins" by a totally

gamey flag rush. Even Joe Shaw doesn't stoop that low.

(Mind you, he's usually either surrendered by half way, or just

forgotten he's actually supposed to be sending turns)

Can't trust Bankers, nor now it seems, photographers.

Noba.

Am I playing you currently? No? I didn't think so ... there's a reason for that ... as bad as it is to be playing an Australian like Stuka ... and it's pretty freakin bad folks, let me tell you ... playing an Australian like Noba would be SOOOoooo much worse.

I'm off to Dallas for most of the week ... I may be checking in so NO GOOFING OFF! Boo Radley I give you the official Justiciariate of the Peng Challenge Thread Notebook in which to log the names of transgressors ... while you're at it log the names of any transdressers too, that group bothers me.

Joe

... while you're at it log the names of any transdressers too, that group bothers me.

Joe

Trying out for cheerleader again Joe? Did the court order against you expire?

I think you stumbled upon the reason Joe's bothered by transdressers. ...He can't stand the competition.

I think you stumbled upon the reason Joe's bothered by transdressers. ...He can't stand the competition.
Excuse me? I'll have you know I have legs that go all the way to the floor and I don't care who knows it ... er ... that is ... HEY WHAT'S THAT SHINY THING OVER THERE?

Joe

been lurking here for many years and I just dont get it

do you Peng folk play the game or just post on the forums???????

You're not the first and won't be the last to "not get it" ... and that's the way we like it.

I personally have a game of CMAK going with Stuka at present and many others are playing the game as well. But mostly we just ... ARE ... and have been for better than 8 years now. During all of that time there was always a Peng Challenge Thread ... The Mutha Beautiful Thread ... The CessPool.

Of course you, as an SSN (Scum Sucking Newbie) would be ignorant of that and so we offer you a warm and hearty ...

SOD OFF!

Thanking you for your attention to this important matter I remain,

Joe Shaw, JFLPCT

You're not the first and won't be the last to "not get it" ... and that's the way we like it.

blather snipped.

SOD OFF!

Thanking you for your attention to this important matter I remain,

Joe Shaw, JFLPCT

PShaw!

What is wrong with you, boy? A perfect opportunity for you to complain about the first post by Elvis, which, were you not in a late stage of Alzheimer's you would remember, included no rules. That's right Bubba, NO RULES. And along comes a n00b with a n00b question and you forget to complain that this is what happens when the rules are not posted.

I am very very very disappointed in you. I always am, but I thought I should point it out.

I don't care ...

What do I owe you for that setup, have the rates gone up since the last time?

Joe

You call that a set up? I've KNOWN set ups before and that, sir, was no set up.

I had to parse that obscure jem out of one of your more aimless, pointless, feckless, gormless, mentally wandering posts.

But that's OK. I'm used to thickies like you trying to hitch rides on my coattails, but the more fool you, for it's still warm out up here, and I'm not wearing a coat.

And let that be a lesson to you.

been lurking here for many years and I just dont get it

do you Peng folk play the game or just post on the forums???????

Cape Cod must be a lovely place....why don't you just walk to the end of that little hook-thingy at the end of the Cape and just keep going.