Peng Challenge

BFCElvis

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You call that a set up? I've KNOWN set ups before and that, sir, was no set up.

I had to parse that obscure jem out of one of your more aimless, pointless, feckless, gormless, mentally wandering posts.

But that's OK. I'm used to thickies like you trying to hitch rides on my coattails, but the more fool you, for it's still warm out up here, and I'm not wearing a coat.

And let that be a lesson to you.

What'd he say?

Michael

What do you know? You're from Pengsyltuckey, one step removed from Noo Joisey.

That was authentic marble-mouthed Marble Head mumbling.

Ayuh.

Piffle. I've been vacationing in Maine off and on since I was a wee tyke. I know what it sounds like, and your hash of verbiage reeked of faux. It was tinny. Not at all woody. Tin Tin Tin Tin Tin!

After some research into the matter at hand, I discovered Mr. Emrys is absolutely correct. Ah, I'm sorry... I can never say that without breaking into monster laughs!

—Bergerbitz

[heavy sarcasm mode] Ah, yeah, you're absolutely right.[/heavy sarcasm mode]

—fytinghellfish

...Michael's assessment is quite right. But then again I'm drunk and just spent the last half hour trying to take my pants off over my head.

—Andreas

Love your sig.

Like the testing of nuclear bombs in the sea of Japan, your diatribe has awoken a great beast who will lay waste to your lands......

Cape Cahd? Can't get theyah from heah.

I was not aware that my accent was making my posting difficult for you to read. Who made you the Obersturmbahnfuher of the Phonetic Police. Yes we all took Linguistics 101 in college, it was an easy A.

Cape Cod must be a lovely place....why don't you just walk to the end of that little hook-thingy at the end of the Cape and just keep going.

At least the tip of our lovely peninsula/island is dedicated to our forefathers the Pilgrims. Contrary to popular lore the Pilgrims landed here first before venturing over the Plymouth. I bet you all thought you know all there is to know about history (I'm a wargamer, I could be a professor).

What’s on the tip of your lovely island, a disease research center, lovely place to vacation.

That is the worst downeast accent I have ever heard.

that’s wicked awesome

If have offended any of you blokes, go and have a pint on me. At least you can cry into it and bore your local tavern wench with yarn about your being throttled by a noob on your own playground.

And for those hung up on the Kings/Queens English; the word "yarn" as used above is defined as a tale, especially a long story of adventure or incredible happening.

Now I must end this sojourn, leaving all of you lying beside the road as a farmer would leave a newly hewn field of barley.

snipperage...

At least you can cry into it and bore your local tavern wench with yarn about your being throttled by a noob on your own playground.

snapperage...

Now I must end this sojourn, leaving all of you lying beside the road as a farmer would leave a newly hewn field of barley.

Er, eh? Throttled? You call that, that, that feeble mewling "throttled?" Jaysus H Keericed on a poxed whore. You widdle in your own shoe and call us "Throttled?"

Who are you, Casey Luskin? Dr Dr Bill Dembski? you must be some creotard whackaloon if you believe you've done any throttling. What you've done is make some very minor, weak, pathetic little windbreakings and called them symphonies. Hell I can fart Mahler's first on a single can of Hormel Corned Beef hash. Can you? I doubt it.

Throttled he says. Only thing throttled around here is his ability to perceive reality.

Crikey.

Wait, Shecky... why would a farmer leave a newly hewn field of barley lying beside the road?

Was he getting government subsidies NOT to grow the barley?

Was it some other farmer's barley and he had been trying to abscond with it and had been found out? The bounder!

Or is it just a lame metaphor?

Wait, Shecky... why would a farmer leave a newly hewn field of barley lying beside the road?

Was it some other farmer's barley and he had been trying to abscond with it and had been found out? The bounder!

My vote is with the lame mettyfor.

By leaving the barley unattended, the farmer was announcing to the world I dont give a dam, but that is not impotant.

What does merit mention, that I, a scum-sucking, cess-pool lurking, monster truck hating, yankee noob was able to wander into the court of Peng and provoke a reaction.

Albeit this reaction may have been small; like a cur scrathcing a flea on her backside, i did make the court of Peng raise it's collective paw.

Do I detect a deterioration in the defensive perimiter, or was this just a release of excess gas from all of the Hormel Corned Beef hash?

By leaving the barley unattended, the farmer was announcing to the world I dont give a dam, but that is not impotant.

What does merit mention, that I, a scum-sucking, cess-pool lurking, monster truck hating, yankee noob was able to wander into the court of Peng and provoke a reaction.

Albeit this reaction may have been small; like a cur scrathcing a flea on her backside, i did make the court of Peng raise it's collective paw.

Do I detect a deterioration in the defensive perimiter, or was this just a release of excess gas from all of the Hormel Corned Beef hash?

Don't get all atwitter with self-importance laddie, we are just marking you as a pack of wolves would mark it's territory.

Wait... this is even more confusing, Shecky...

Why would the farmer announce to the world that you don't give a dam? Do you know this farmer? Did you ask him to make this announcement?

Is he your mouthpiece (ew)?

And is it a coffer dam?

Wait... this is even more confusing, Shecky...

Why would the farmer announce to the world that you don't give a dam? Do you know this farmer? Did you ask him to make this announcement?

Is he your mouthpiece (ew)?

I represent the farmer and the farmer represents me.

It is true I dont give a dam, about my self-esteem or self-importance. If I did, I would not have ventured into this dark pit of despair.

To all of you minions of mediocrity I say bring it on, If you haven't got the guts to play spin the bottle with a leper then stay away from me.

And is it a coffer dam?

Its a beaver dam...now that I have placed it on a tee that up for you, take a swing and see how far you can hit it.

I represent the farmer and the farmer represents me.

It is true I dont give a dam, about my self-esteem or self-importance. If I did, I would not have ventured into this dark pit of despair.

To all of you minions of mediocrity I say bring it on, If you haven't got the guts to play spin the bottle with a leper then stay away from me.

And if YOU don't have the chutzpah to play Twister with a Baptist clog dancer, then stay away from ME!

Its a beaver dam...now that I have placed it on a tee that up for you, take a swing and see how far you can hit it.

pfft! Far too easy.

Adieu, adieu. auf weidersehen, tah tah, toodle-pip and get a wooly one up ya's.

Your Old Unca Stukey will be AWOL for 2 weeks whilst sampling heaving steins of bavarian beer and overflowing bavarian boobies..... then a few days in dear old blighty followed by a week of R and R in Lebanon.

Games with Noba, Joe Xia and Leeo can just bloody well wait until my glorious return...

W00T!

PS. I want the SSN suitably house trained before I get back, either that or his hide dried and stretched on a rack.

Adieu, adieu. auf weidersehen, tah tah, toodle-pip and get a wooly one up ya's.

Your Old Unca Stukey will be AWOL for 2 weeks whilst sampling heaving steins of bavarian beer and overflowing bavarian boobies..... then a few days in dear old blighty followed by a week of R and R in Lebanon.

Games with Noba, Joe Xia and Leeo can just bloody well wait until my glorious return...

W00T!

PS. I want the SSN suitably house trained before I get back, either that or his hide dried and stretched on a rack.

Hey, you are married! So no Bavarian boobies for you!