The Peng Challenge Thread Arises Like a Phoenix, From Arizona!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh...

No, you pantaloon! It's the lyrics from a mid 60's sitcome, "It's About Time"!

It was a delightfully stupid story about two astronauts who go back in time and meet up with cavemen.

Sort of like when anybody goes to Oddstralia.

It lasted about a half a season.

Much longer, in fact, than you will be lasting in our present battle.

Listen, you throwback to simians swinging in trees. Astronuats don't come here, we have our own... well one that is. Anyway, we export our cavemen, Stukes, are you still in the middle east ? Yes...

Good. Stay there, you've improved the IQ over here by heaps.

As to our latest little spit fight. Lower the shields on your half tracks, I want to blow all of them up.

Noba.

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering where you had wandered off to. Had something to do with your grafix skilz, as I recall. Doing anything interesting these days?

Michael

I didn't know the forum was up and running. I was using my old link.

We still don't have a picture of you yet.

Dunno.

Are we asking ourselves rhetorical questions using either the editorial or royal usage of "we"?

... or the Papal "we" (which some might argue is the same as the Royal or Imperial "we" but I believe that a distinction can be made there ... but, in the case of Michael, it could simply be the "weewee".

Joe

Thingy reference! Send him to Coventry!

Actually it's not technically a thingy reference but rather a reference to the ... uh ... well you get the idea.

Mind you in the case of Michael I think we can all be confident that, in the absence of evidence which I certainly HOPE we are never given, the term "wee" would certainly apply.

Joe

Dunno.

Are we asking ourselves rhetorical questions using either the editorial or royal usage of "we"?

... or schizoid we. Though one might easily surmize that he has multiples of something (though their identities are a bit vague, like potatoes beneath the soil or sprouts swaying violently in the fog) one may have to think quite hard about the evidence for personality.

... or schizoid we. Though one might easily surmize that he has multiples of something (though their identities are a bit vague, like potatoes beneath the soil or sprouts swaying violently in the fog) one may have to think quite hard about the evidence for personality.

Which reminds me, have you ever read the book about the person suffering from multiple personality disorder, whose various personalities were constanty fighting amongst themselves? It's called The Sybil War"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1!!11!!!!1ONE11!!!

Going to visit Lars recently came back to haunt me ... I found this site and was forcefully reminded of the awkwardness he exhibited in my presence. Understandably he was somewhat tongue tied and shy without the buffer of Seanachai, dalem and Papa Khann. It was much like episodes 4 & 5 of "The Guild" about a group of online gamers who actually get together in real life.

http://www.watchtheguild.com/

Obviously playing CM is far removed from the sort of childish and socially inept LOSERS on that site ... mind you Felicia Day is cute. Oh wait, did I say that out loud?

Clear Blue Ocean, Clear Blue Ocean

Joe

I hate that wabbit!

I hate that wabbit!

[rapidly hoofing through a well-used copy of DSM-IV...]

Bother, sod, sod, bugger, bother... it ain't just sodding split, its sodding completely detached with delusions of southerness... sodding bother...

[more frantic page turning...]

... where's the sodding reattachment page? Glue 'im back to Emrys, it'll improve.... improve... improve... glue 'im to Boo

No it wasn't ... I bought dinner.

Granted the beer before was a gift but it was the LEAST I deserved after driving to East Bumfreak via the North Pike Turn Turnpike.

Joe

And you're the only guy I know who'd drive that far for a cheese & ham sandwich.

Hey, post or pm your email today. Gotta send the pics before I forget.

[rapidly hoofing through a well-used copy of DSM-IV...]

Bother, sod, sod, bugger, bother... it ain't just sodding split, its sodding completely detached with delusions of southerness... sodding bother...

[more frantic page turning...]

... where's the sodding reattachment page? Glue 'im back to Emrys, it'll improve.... improve... improve... glue 'im to Boo

LOL, beyond a doubt you are the strangest MF'er that posts in this thread!