The Peng Challenge Thread Arises Like a Phoenix, From Arizona!

Speaking of Vacations, I am planning a trip to the UK in September to watch the Moto X Des Nations event at Donington park then drop in Munich on the way back for the Oktoberfest.

W00T!

PS. I will not be taking the Chevy, mud or no mud.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's already the weekend here. Lucky for us.

Condies been, and Condies gone... (Poor woman) to see the South Pacific Poms. (/poor woman)

The bankers of the world are still stuffing around with, and losing, other peoples money. Then they have the gall to say the poor punter has to pay, whilst collecting their fat-cat paychecks.

Our politicians still flap in the breeze, lifting their snouts from the trough only to check from which way the next vote will come.

Nidan still can't sort his turns or email out. Gas - Guzzler - Stuka can't find his turn to send, and Boo Radley is stuck at work.

Yep, just another day in paradise. Sigh. Must be time for bed, or sumfink.

Noba.

I get my weekends on Tuesday.

Of course this Tuesday I get an 8 day weekend.

That must be a new Guinness World Record! Then again, you antipodes have other peculiar conventions as well, like winter and summer inversed, so maybe you have somewhat non-standard weekly almanacs in use, or is it beer related?

LOL! Yes, I was numbnuts *snicker*

Pah! You're just trying to do a clean up after you got caught. No reason to believe a word you write. I'll bet you don't even really live in Oregon, but some dull place like Indiana or Ohio. Or even New Jersey.

Michael

Speaking of Vacations, I am planning a trip to the UK in September...

Translation: He's been fired from yet another job after his employers discovered what a worthless slacker he is. They also have suspicions, which while as yet unproven are in fact true, that he has been padding his expense account.

...to watch the Moto X Des Nations event at Donington park then drop in Munich on the way back for the Oktoberfest.

Translation: He will be lying low at his great-aunt Agatha's home and staying drunk until he thinks the heat is off and he can run another scam. Cad that he is, he won't be paying her any room and board either.

Michael

Pah! You're just trying to do a clean up after you got caught. No reason to believe a word you write. I'll bet you don't even really live in Oregon, but some dull place like Indiana or Ohio. Or even New Jersey.

Michael

LOL, when Mike the Wino posted he was kind of being funny. When you took the comment seriously I have to admit I got a chuckle out of it, although I am now concerned with your mental capacity as you age futher. "How are they in the mud" is a standard joke when somebody gets a new set of tires for their truck. It dosen't matter if they drive them on the street, dirt, dunes, snow or mud. With Stuka being from someplace else I wasen't sure if he would get it or not but you taking it seriously is "pricelss"! If you could stop fawning over hybirds long enough you might learn something.

"How are they in the mud" is a standard joke when somebody gets a new set of tires for their truck. It dosen't matter if they drive them on the street, dirt, dunes, snow or mud.

But you being so loony, anything that rational coming from you was entirely unlikely.

Michael

But you being so loony, anything that rational coming from you was entirely unlikely.

Michael

I have only seen trucks driven through mud in commercials and war newsreels. Why would a sane person intentionally drive a vehicle through mud?

Oh I forgot Abbott is involved here.

Noba picked a huge mape with 87 flags on it.

I figure we can split the darn things between us and get out of this battle without a shot being fired.

Noba will no doubt gamily run fast moving vehicles around the edges of your map in order to drop the crews to spy on your positions in what I like to call "Noba's distorted veiw that WW2 was really just a computer game and was fought as such" tactics.

Then he'll farkle up the file numbering system and blame you for it..

Noba will no doubt gamily run fast moving vehicles around the edges of your map in order to drop the crews to spy on your positions in what I like to call "Noba's distorted veiw that WW2 was really just a computer game and was fought as such" tactics.

...And this is wrong ? Where ?

Noba.

I'm not sure, but I think he might have run some Carriers up the middle of the map which disembarked some troops around one of the flags.

At this distance, it's hard to say.

It could have just as easily been a couple of clown cars loaded with bozos.

Anybody care to make a guess...?

I'm not sure, but I think he might have run some Carriers up the middle of the map which disembarked some troops around one of the flags.

Well there's his problem ... CM is a land game ... mind you it doesn't surprise me at all that he'd have gotten confused and tried to beach a freaking aircraft carrier.

Joe

I've got them!

They tasted kinda tangy but now my hands are all numb and my vision has a paisley pattern over it...there is a huge snake coiled around a tree witha tree house in it...and a knight on horseback a little like Saint George...and the tip of my finger is glowing.....

What are your pills for again, Joe?

I save my Bozo tactics for idiots... oh, wait one!

Noba.

I've got them!

They tasted kinda tangy but now my hands are all numb and my vision has a paisley pattern over it...there is a huge snake coiled around a tree witha tree house in it...and a knight on horseback a little like Saint George...and the tip of my finger is glowing.....

Well, they're for suppositories…explains the tang, don't it?

I've got them!

That ...

By the by lads, I'll be in Des Moines for the next couple of days ... see Stuka you're not the only one that gets to go to exotic locations.

Joe