The Peng Challenge Thread Arises Like a Phoenix, From Arizona!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaw, you need to put an email address in your profile.

Ha!

And I suppose that actually READING YOUR EMAIL would be improper? You remember email, the electronic messages you open and read and, on occassion, respond to?

Such as, oh I don't know, the one you responded to on July 20th FROM ME ... which might have, and I'm just spitballing here you understand ... MY EMAIL ADDRESS ON IT?

As to the email address requirement ... that's for SSNs and certainly isn't applicable to Seniour Knights of the CessPool, let alone the Seniour Seniour Knight of the CessPool, not to mention the Knight Champion of the Mutha Beautiful Thread nor especially the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

When it comes to the rules of the M.B.T. me lad Stuka ... go teach your grandmother to suck eggs.

Joe

More likely behind the barn smoking rabbit tobacco and playing with your thing, still trying to get it to work.

If by 'rabbit tobacco' you mean fine Cuban cigars and by 'thing' you mean a Victory Red Chevy Silverado, then for once in your gray little life you are correct Michael.

If on the other hand you are simply dribbling sh*t as usual then I warn you now, I have LOTS of photos of the new truck and i'm not afraid to post them.....

Actually I got a set of Yokohama Geolander A/T tires on it last night, who wants to see the tread pattern on them?

....who wants to see the tread pattern on them?

If you mean a picture of the tread pattern left as they roll over your forehead... by all

means, go ahead. Make our day.

Noba.

ps. In the time it takes you to set up that great little action shot, you could send a turn.

I wouldn't take that if I were you, Uncle Stukey!

Duley noted young Leeo.

I'll just place another black star against the name [sneer] [spit] Shaw [/sneer] [/spit] in my manuscript...... D'REVENGE ULTIMATO.... He does NOT want to accumulate 5 stars...... as I will THEN have to upgrade to Lilac stars......and that is a terror beyond mortal comprehension.

And I suppose that actually READING YOUR EMAIL would be improper? You remember email, the electronic messages you open and read and, on occassion, respond to?

Such as, oh I don't know, the one you responded to on July 20th FROM ME ... which might have, and I'm just spitballing here you understand ... MY EMAIL ADDRESS ON IT?

But that message is on this, my home machine, while your pictures await on another, my work machine.

Why don't you just post your email in the thread, as otherwise, I have to use the forum email thingy, which doesn't tell me your email addy, but will tell you mine, still leaving us to screw around a bit before I can send you the files.

Ain't upgrades grand?

Um, Abbott, you know he is in Qatar, right? Given your lack of geographic knowledge...oh hell, just knowledge in genera, let me enlighten you a bit. This place is what some refer to as a 'sand country'. Now I suppose that your past experience with sand has been scraping it out of the folds of yer belly after a lazy afternoon of tubing down the river with an accompanying tube filled with Schlitz or Lucky lager. Or perhaps you took your bass boat to the lake and there was sand on the shore.

Well, sand also exists in a place called the 'desert'. This type of terrain lacks most of the things you are familar with; opussums, trees, your sister/ wife, moonshine but most importantly....water. Now see if you can follow along. In order to have mud you must have two things; dirt and water. The dirt part must have some clay content. As you increase the clay content, dirt becomes more cloying when wet. More of a quagmir..hmmmm, what is an equivilent hillbilly term...bog? As in mud boggin?

Sand has no, or little, clay content. Even if you added water, all you would have is wet sand, not mud. So asking Stuka about the performance of his new truck tires in mud is akin to asking a salamander about quantum physics or Joe about good manners.

Isn't this a strange and marvelous planet?

Um, Abbott, you know he is in Qatar, right?

I know he is in Cutter numbskull and I know MORE then I want to about sand. What you seem to be in the dark about is that Stuka (and now his Chevy) can be anywhere at anytime. We usually refer to him as "Mr. Vacation". The only one I know with more free time to do what he wishes with then Stuka is me.