The Peng Challenge Thread Arises Like a Phoenix, From Arizona!

Nice place. Not too sure about the chintz curtains. Must have come from Olde Foul Joe's house...

Anyhoo...

This be the Peng Challenge Thread, if you don't know of it, then you should hie yourself roight out!

The main concept which you should attempt to wrap your pointy little head around is that it's all about the challenge!

Challenge someone! No general challenges like, "Ooooh, I'm a rough, tough fightin' man and I can whip all of ya's with both feet planted firmly in my mouth!"

That won't fly, Orville.

Also, use wit like a finely balanced rapier. Or cudgel. But use WIT! And no half measures!

Be kind to the Ladies of the Pool, or ye shall be judged a ninny and will earn yourself a first class ticket to Coventry!

Speak not of the greatness of your naughty bits, because we all know better.

Incur not the wrath of the Olde Ones (Unless you can do it in a way that will be entertaining and... mirthful), for they are Olde and gnarly.

And if, by some unbelievable extraordinary circumstance you are deemed worthy of the Pool, you might be allowed to become Serf, and after that...possibly... Squire (After you pay your dues and provide a very nice sit down buffet for the rest of the Kannnnnnights! With various meats and vegetables and assorted cheeses and garnishes and with those nice linen napkins folded into swans... or possibly lemurs. Don't try to fold a lemur into a napkin, though. They really don't like that).

Oh, and leave your Smileys outside the door!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh the regurgitated meow mix color scheme. I like it.

I switched to the "Classis" style with the green, tan and almost olive drab colors. It looks better but that orange style is sure easy to read...but it's awful bright.

They be gone johnson...(they did not import to Vb). How's the new truck?

Not bad buddy, got me a purdy red Silverado. Am having some accessories fitted when I get back from India (side steps, bed liner etc) and will have a tuned PCU and an intake kit plus a performance exhaust fitted also when they arrive from the states alongside the custom grill and suspension leveling kit thats on order.

Joe would be sooo proud!

Not bad buddy, got me a purdy red Silverado. Am having some accessories fitted when I get back from India (side steps, bed liner etc) and will have a tuned PCU and an intake kit plus a performance exhaust fitted also when they arrive from the states alongside the custom grill and suspension leveling kit thats on order.

Joe would be sooo proud!

Don't forget the fuzzy dice, the shag seat covers and the horn that plays "La Cucaracha".

Joe would be sooo proud!

That sounds great!

Joe would be sooo proud!

Half-ton, Three-Quarter-ton? V-6, V-8? Crew cab? 2 or 4 wheel drive? Inquiring minds want to know.

Joe would be sooo proud!

Look you Ozzie freak of nature, I have zero interest in whether or not you've purchased new truck (likely enough with the Lady Stuka's hard won funds). I only care that you prattle on about it HERE!

Please let us know when you've confirmed that your plane will be going down in the middle of the ocean with no survivors ... now THAT I'd be interested in.

Joe

I only care...

I know you do Joe, thats why I have to let you know that the trusty new truck is a 1/2 ton, extended cab, Z71 package with the 5.3 V8 and 4 speed auto.

Now stop emailing me asking for photos, like I said I'll get them posted after the 17th m'kay?