The Peng Challenge Thread Arises Like a Phoenix, From Arizona!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sense a redneck who's insecure about his own masculinity and finds it comforting to cast aspersions upon the masculinity of others. How predictable!

In other news, turns are out to Boo and Nidan. I'm likely losing in both of those death-dances, but it's good to hear 'splodey things again.

Well lads I've conducted my Quasi-Annual Audit, Review and Inspection with Lars and while I can't go into details at this point as the results are still being tabulated and the blood sample hasn't been processed let's just say that MrSpkr at least had the common decency to meet me halfway between my hotel and his house.

Lars, OTOH, lives in Mounds, ManySoda and I had to drive ALL the way there and back again.

"Consideration for Others" is clearly going to suffer.

Joe

I sense a redneck who's insecure about his own masculinity and finds it comforting to cast aspersions upon the masculinity of others. How predictable!

y u uzn al dem fansee wurds, wearz dat wif o urs at? i waunt 2 git r dun

redneck-sign.jpg

Well lads I've conducted my Quasi-Annual Audit, Review and Inspection with Lars and while I can't go into details at this point as the results are still being tabulated and the blood sample hasn't been processed let's just say that MrSpkr at least had the common decency to meet me halfway between my hotel and his house.

Lars, OTOH, lives in Mounds, ManySoda and I had to drive ALL the way there and back again.

"Consideration for Others" is clearly going to suffer.

Joe

So? That was it? Just Lars? What about the rest of the band of merry nitwits? Had they scampered off, leaving Lars as the sacrificial goat (Species-wise a BIG step up for him*)?

(* The goats are challenging the decision)

Olde Foule Joe carefully scheduled his Inquiry at a time and place of limited exposure. No doubt he wanted to avoid the true scrutiny that the full Minneapolis Cohort can bring to bear.

Instead he figured he'd find Lars face down in his skivvies at home, and he was right.