Will the Challenge Thread suffer from limited Peng types?

37mm

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

Nice looking truck Stuka .

Thanks, she was a '71 model that I bought as a $2000 roughie, I patched all the rust and dents and gave her a coat of paint, lowered it and fitted the fat feet.

I rebuilt the little 253cu V8 and fitted a 4 barrel carby on an Edelbrock manifold and a set of extractors. Revalved the heads and fitted a mid range cam while also slipping in new rings/bearings/oil and water pump and a power steering unit.

The Trimatic auto was rebuilt with a shift kit and a B&M shifter. For the rear I got a 3.55 geared one-tonner diff off a guy for $100.

I fitted central locking and an alarm and a kick-arse stereo with a 10" sub between the Nissan Supra bucket seats, new carpets and door trims and the old girl was better than new.

Kept her maybe 5 years until moving out to the gulf and when I sold her I doubled my money.

The 1st guy who answered my ad bought her and I could have sold her maybe 10 times over. These old utes used to be thick on the ground but after 30-odd years a good one is hard to come by.

Lucky I still got the '74 GTS in storage back home.

W00T!

[ April 09, 2007, 02:29 AM: Message edited by: Stuka ]

He's just concerned for your health. Seeing your rapidly expanding waistline, he has instituted the "get up and change the channel, you lazy human" exercise program. You should be grateful (instead of grating on people's nerves, as is your usual demeanor).

I worked on a farm during summers in high school. Row crops mostly; beans, beets, corn, sugar beets, mint. However, sometimes when we had some time between sets, our farmer boss would put us to work in the fields with a hoe. It wasn't too bad, as at least we got to flirt with the female full time hoers. However, to this day, it shames me to admit that I've been a hoer.

Originally posted by Leeo:

It wasn't too bad, as at least we got to flirt with the female full time hoers. However, to this day, it shames me to admit that I've been a hoer.

Did squabbles erupt over said females? A veritable Hoer War if you will?

Truth be told, my wife was one of the hoers. We learned to time our spacing between sets on the irrigation pipe so that we could sneak to the river to swim, etc. We weren't too crazy about wandering the rows (though we enjoyed chatting the ladies, heaven and Peng knows).

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Nidan1

Kill for the love of Kali!!!!

Now there ,that is unecessary storage of violence in you...