Will the Challenge Thread suffer from limited Peng types?

37mm

The gnome shortage has led to a number of leprechaun / gnome encounters. These affairs are normally quite short, leprechauns aren't known for significant attention spans - long term relationships are a tall order for them.

Fecking leprechauns, I hate the little bastards.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

The gnome shortage has led to a number of leprechaun / gnome encounters. These affairs are normally quite short, leprechauns aren't known for significant attention spans - long term relationships are a tall order for them.

Fecking leprechauns, I hate the little bastards.

Is the end result a lepregnome or gnomechaun?

Mace! MACE!!!!!

When did you move to North Carolina? On CNn right now:

Sheep seized from home

Authorities take away more than 70 sheep from a man's North Carolina home. WTVD's Shae Crisson reports

Even has a video for you.

Rune

Originally posted by rleete:

I wasn't sure, but I knew some anal-retentive MBT grog would step up to correct me.

I.E. I couldn't be bothered to do it correctly myself, so I just typed whatever and then when someone came along and pointed out my error, instead of standing up and admitting that I'm a slacker of the first caliber and a HUGE drain on society in general, I made some sophomoric dig at the other guy and went on, confident in my skewed solipsistic way that I am right, no matter what, and I should probably celebrate with a beer, even if it is 7:30 in the morning.

If this does not stand as a testament to all we hold dear around here, then I don't know what does.

Originally posted by Lars:

Mace can pucker?

Of course I can pucker.

Puckering up and kissing arse is a fine skill for a Guv'mint "worker", especially when politicians are around.

Oooh Rune linked me to sheep pr0n! kewl!

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

You like to use it on loose women as well.

Never had the "pleasure".

But I do bow to and recognize your obvious wealth of experience in such things. </font>

When I get in the office in the morning, I always check my home E-mail to see who has returned moves overnight.

Imagine my surprise when I find my IN box completely empty!

So, I've prepared a list. I call it the Slacker List. I could have just as easily called it the "Stupid Morons Who Owe me Turns" List, but I opted for the more subtle approach.

Joe Shaw (Actually, I haven't seen any postings from The Justicar in quite awhile and he hasn't responded to my E-mail... any way to check the jails in his area?)

Stoat As I'm beating him sooooo soundly, I can perhaps understand why he hasn't returned a file in a few weeks. But he's only delaying the inevitable.

37mm Come on, Sparky! This stupid scenario was your idea. I can't help it that your Bantu warriors (or whatever they're supposed to be) disguised as Germans can't make any headway in their pathetic attack.

Oh, and I recently found out that the scenario I'm playing against Stikkypixie (who also owes me a turn!) was designed by you, although the hideous and soul destroying design of the map, the sheer dreariness of the whole thing from the unfit conscripted troops that BEGAN the battle panicked, to the total lacking of any artisitic panache anywhere on the screen should have tipped me off that the perpetrater of this descent into the bowels of despair could have only been created by someone in the north of England!

Now... where the hell was I? Oh yeah...

Nidan, Peng, Lars, 37mm (Vile swine that he is!), Leeeeeo, Stuka and Shandorf owe me turns too.

Oh, and I recently found out that the scenario I'm playing against Stikkypixie (who also owes me a turn!) was designed by you, although the hideous and soul destroying design of the map, the sheer dreariness of the whole thing from the unfit conscripted troops that BEGAN the battle panicked, to the total lacking of any artisitic panache anywhere on the screen should have tipped me off that the perpetrater of this descent into the bowels of despair could have only been created by someone in the north of England!
Lochnagar crater right?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Now... where the hell was I? Oh yeah...

Nidan, Peng, Lars, 37mm (Vile swine that he is!), Leeeeeo, Stuka and Shandorf owe me turns too.

This is otherwise known as the collection of people who are beating Radley like a gong.

Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

Damn, just when I was getting a bUZZ .. from the patches of penis enlargement..

Well stop sticking the patches on your face then.

Kids these days. **rolls eyes**

btw dontcha know you're supposed to leave your thingy at the door when you come in here to play?