Will the Challenge Thread suffer from limited Peng types?

37mm

The rules (short & sweet)...

Don't act like a bigoted git or else the sodding Justicar will kick you out of the sacred MBT & into Coventry so fast you'll be there before you arrive... or somefink

Don't discuss your pair or weigh your pair or play around with your pair, or anybody else's pair for that matter, here in the Pool, there are no exceptions to this rule... even so you must try to act like they exist.

Challenge someone to a game of CM (CMAK, CMBB, CMBO or the 'for the Pool only' beta release of CMSF are the favourites)... said someone should be of equivalent rank. If you don't know what that means you're likely an SSN (scum sucking newbie) or an Oddstralian brute pissed out of your frigging eyeballs as per bleedin' usual.

Respect the Ladies or they'll claw your fricking eyes out.

Piss us off & we'll ignore you, make us laugh & you'll at least earn our ire... keep that in mind & you'll be more likely to enjoy your stay here.

There are many, many, many more rules than these few mentioned here, for a full breakdown ask the Cesspools friendly 'happy to help' Justicar, Joe 'Don Logan' Shaw ... don't mind his crowbar

[ March 18, 2007, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Oh the horror!!!!!

Do you know guys, Nidan1 here hadn't even heard of Babylon 5 until I told him about it... I'm hoping my subtle hint about aftershave in the previous incarnation will have a similar influence on the poor blighter.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

You're a bottomless well of uselessness.

EGADS!

Being called useless by a Belgian? By a Goobernational!?!?

That's almost, ALMOST as bad as being called a twit by the likes of Sir Sir 37mm, or hopelessly rustic by Lars, or criminally stupid, by, by... well... any of you, really.

I think you should send me a set up, RIGHT NOW, so I can prove to all and sundry and... Joe, even, what a prancing buffoon you really are!

All right, be prepared to be krushed, killed and destroyed. But first tell me your favourite CM perversions.

I asked for a set up from Stikkypixie?

How drunk was I?

Whatever...

CMBB or CMAK, either or.

Attack, defend, or ME.

I don't like deep snow and I don't like green troops.

(So, watch him give me conscripts attacking in a blizzard, the bastard.)

When is Seanachai leaving for the U.K.?

Shouldn't we be planning on closing the borders at some point? Maybe we can time it so all the countries around the world close their borders at the same time, stranding him. He could be like the Flying Dutchman, forced to live his life tracking aimlessly for eternity...

Sort of how he is normally, except now he'd be Dutch which would really piss him off.

And probably the Dutch, too.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Anybody ever played a game called 'Austerlitz: Napoleons Greatest Victory' by Breakaway games?

It's five years old & I've only just discovered it... it's rather good I say

I always said the one thing missing from CM was muskets.

Isn't that just a mod for Sid Meier's Gettysburg? </font>

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Elvis:

Wankers.

sometimes my friends come around and we sniff k and we play the link

from you signature...

Tosser..

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Leeo:

... and shipped by air to a third world re-processing center.

revolution has to,to start somwhere.

send me a setup

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

But you love Sturmy?

Now lets get this straight (excuse the pun), I am not your friend, you have not found me and you may not follow me home and whimper and mew at my doorstep until I feed you.

Now shoo!

Are we suffering a little existentialist angst, Nidan? Perhaps your dilema of identity stems from the realization that the "Fanatical in Depth German Defense" you think you are steadily working your way through is in truth a hollow shell of rotten eggs? Do you fear going a bridge too far? You've got two. Can you claim the other?

If you blow up my tank, do I not burn? If you murderize my pixeltruppen, do they not ascend? If you knockout my pillbox, do I not suffer from lack of phamaceuticals? You must find your way back to yourself. Just follow the skipping mimzy to reintegrate with your fleshy vessel de muerte.

Or sumfink.

Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

Just when I was starting to think 37 had half a brain.

Methinks you give him too much credit.

PS aren't you some sort of SSN? Are you allowed to voice an opinion here? </font>

Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

Unlike some I try not to post when I have nothing to say.

Yes you do, flammenworthless. You just did it then! I saw you. We all saw you.

You do it ALLLLLLL the time.

Don't doubt the word of a seniour kiniiiiget.

Now be a good serf or something and be my footrest for the evening.

btw the lady Bugged sends her "kindest regards"